Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Cyberbullying-Prevention, Protection!

Posted By:
reborningrace
reborningrace
Star
Prevention
1. For those of you who joke around a LOT,think before you post. It could easily hurt the other person's feelings.
2. Giving a little bit of kindness can change EVERYTHING. Simply send one a gift, or a compliment via PM.
3. If you don't like someone, don't even think about ANY type of put-down!! Just IGNORE THEM.

Protection
1. TELL SOMEONE!! An adult, moderator, or admin can all be trusted, and handle the situation.
2. Ignore them, or tell them off NICELY. Fighting fire with fire will just tire you out. Instead, block them, or comment back smoothly (be neutral though! No mean stuff in returnsmile ) EXAMPLE: The Cyberbully: Fatty you! You: I'm sorry, but have YOU seen my weight number on the scale? I bet not, so PLEASE, just stop wasting your time.
3. Find distractions, such as a sport, friends, or another hobby, other than surfing the Web.

<3 I hope this helps!!

~*~(:Gracesmile~*~

Posted By:
woahitskar
woahitskar
StarStarStarStar
Good tips!

Do me a favor: look in the mirror, and observe the reflection that's staring right at you. Do you see that? That's an alive, breathing, human being, that deserves to be happy, like anybody else in this world. That's a human being that deserves love. A being that's went through so much, but stood so strong. I'm so proud of you.

Posted By:
reborningrace
reborningrace
Star

"woahitskar" wrote:

Good tips!
Thanks!!!

~*~(:Gracesmile~*~

Posted By:
Puppylover01
Puppylover01
StarStar
I agree Angel

I love puppies it doesn't matter what breed I love them all!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for posting! Big Grin

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar

"reborningrace" wrote:

Prevention

1. For those of you who joke around a LOT,think before you post. It could easily hurt the other person's feelings.

2. Giving a little bit of kindness can change EVERYTHING. Simply send one a gift, or a compliment via PM.

3. If you don't like someone, don't even think about ANY type of put-down!! Just IGNORE THEM.

Protection

1. TELL SOMEONE!! An adult, moderator, or admin can all be trusted, and handle the situation.

2. Ignore them, or tell them off NICELY. Fighting fire with fire will just tire you out. Instead, block them, or comment back smoothly (be neutral though! No mean stuff in returnsmile ) EXAMPLE: The Cyberbully: Fatty you! You: I'm sorry, but have YOU seen my weight number on the scale? I bet not, so PLEASE, just stop wasting your time.

3. Find distractions, such as a sport, friends, or another hobby, other than surfing the Web.

<3 I hope this helps!!

Thanks for posting this! ^^

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

latest videos