Kw-logo-holiday

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
kk95_592805 Lock
kk95_592805
StarStarStarStar
im katie and i am not kaitlin91 that is my sis im her older sis and i won''t lie to you and im mexican im hot and cutie and i have long black hair i wear mini shirts and i wear mini skirts

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
star34535_725828 Lock
star34535_725828
Star
Hi, i am new wanna be bf''s.

I am smart, cute. I am Domincan. I love icees.
Smartsest ever and has read almost all Harry potter books and J.K. Rowling is my favorite person and my favorite actor is Daniel Radcliffe and Actress is Emma Watson.

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
YOU MEAN FRIENDS IM LOOKING FOR A BF IM A GIRL AND YOUR A GIRL IM NOT GAY -Y AND FIND YOUR OWN POST TO POST THAT

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
Alliah-l Lock
Alliah-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 11/13/2006 5:20:48 PM
Author:
YOU MEAN FRIENDS IM LOOKING FOR A BF IM A GIRL AND YOUR A GIRL IM NOT GAY -Y AND FIND YOUR OWN POST TO POST THAT

Finally the truth comes out. Your kk95, cuz you just repiled as her. I guess you forgot to switch accounts. Also, its pretty obvious. Katie is the nick name for Kaitlin and Katherine. Why would your parents name one of you Kaitlin and the other Katie when Katie is the nickname for Kaitlin? Also you guys sound exactly the same. kk95's profile says 11 but she says shes 13. You say your 11 and that kk95 is 13. Maybe its because kk95 is 11 just like you. I don't know if for sure you guys are the same person but it really looks like it.

x0xComing4Ux0x is my new account

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
WorldWideRisingStar Lock
WorldWideRisingStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/14/2006 1:44:37 PM
Author:

Author:

Katie is the nick name for Kaitlin and Katherine.

And Kathleen.

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
Alliah-l Lock
Alliah-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 11/14/2006 3:28:19 PM
Author:
Date: 11/14/2006 1:44:37 PM
Author:

Author:

Katie is the nick name for Kaitlin and Katherine.

And Kathleen.

Yea and that to lol

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
my older sis said that on my account and me and kk95 sre twin sisters so get over it

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
Scrub_544932 Lock
Scrub_544932
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/14/2006 4:51:28 PM
Author:
my older sis said that on my account and me and kk95 sre twin sisters so get over it

TWINS!TWINS!TWINS!!!!!Yay..I wanted to be a twin.Why not,I mean Summer and Sally it would be great names!Oh hi kk95 wanna be friends??

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
Alliah-l Lock
Alliah-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 11/14/2006 4:51:28 PM
Author:

Your always saying kk95 is your older sister who is 13. Your 11. How can you guys be twins?

im back and i want a bf

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
i didn''t say that kk95 is my twin sis my older sis is kate95 is my older sis

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

latest videos