Kw-logo-holiday

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

New Users Board FAQ and INFO

Posted By:
DancinShaker-l Lock
DancinShaker-l
StarStarStarStar
1. COME HERE.
Come here and introduce yourself. Be yourself, but not stupid. And trust me, most of the time, posts like that get replies.

2. MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION. Yeah, yeah we know your here. Now make a good impression. Don''t go flooding on every single one of those boards saying "hi I''m new here" kind of posts. Or don''t make one of our first posts say, "this place is boring" or " I hate so and so." No One will like you then!

3. BF/GF POSTS- not yet.
No one even knows you yet! Heck, do they even know your age? Think about it. You can''t get together with a boy/girl you just met 5 minutes ago. Come on, be realistic.

4. LET KIDZWORLD KNOW.
There''s your own personal section where you can make signatures and get avatars to make your place more you. For instance, a signature is a message you create that goes at the bottom of every post. xyeah, I thought it was cool too.) A signature might look like this:
~*~xnickname)~*~ Age:
"Favorite saying here" __Friends__
xname)
xname)
xso on and so on)

Ofcourse, an avatar is a picture beside your nickname. xlike my Spongebob)

5.CHATROOM
There are rules for the chatroom xwhich you SHOULD read) and times for when it opens/closes and even a list of faces you can make in there and some net lingo you can use! The mod that works on friday and weekends and monday is SpiderMan xCam.) Otherwise, most of the time its Catwoman. xyeah, they''re into super heros. lol)

if there are anymore questions, please ask.

Mandy
[IMG]httpFrustrated/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/khm12/Pixel.gif[/IMG]

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos