Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
hi i miss you i really need to talk to you

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Shut up.

[/Lock.]
[/Ban. Reason=Spamming. Read the rules.]

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
this isn''t spaming shut up this isn''t in you precius say anything its in new users he is a new user so shut up

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 4:53:58 PM
Author:
this isn''t spaming shut up this isn''t in you precius say anything its in new users he is a new user so shut up

1] You''ve said the same thing in at least three topics. At that point it becomes spamming.

2] I don''t own ANY part of the forum. I''m a part of the forum, and I intend to keep the entire thing clean.

3] He may be a new user, but you still should have put this in General Chat, as this is a chat topic. If this was a welcoming topic, it would be more fitting.

4] How about you shut up and figure out what you''re doing?

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Trinity 050-l Lock
Trinity 050-l
StarStarStarStar
Author:

You''ve been noobed.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 4:56:00 PM
Author:
Author:

1] You''ve said the same thing in at least three topics. At that point it becomes spamming.

2] I don''t own ANY part of the forum. I''m a part of the forum, and I intend to keep the entire thing clean.

3] He may be a new user, but you still should have put this in General Chat, as this is a chat topic. If this was a welcoming topic, it would be more fitting.

1] 2 only two topics
2] you keep acting like it you alway try to report EVERY THING even if it is not in the right topic who cares at least it there
3] if he is a new user it should be in new users duh dah
4] i am im not doing notin wrong this isn''t wrong

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:39:57 PM
Author:
Date: 12/13/2006 4:56:00 PM
Author:
Author:

1] 2 only two topics
2] you keep acting like it you alway try to report EVERY THING even if it is not in the right topic who cares at least it there
3] if he is a new user it should be in new users duh dah
4] i am im not doing notin wrong this isn''t wrong

1] Two is still one too many, and I still believe it''s more than two. If it''s not two created by you, it''s at least three that you''ve said the same thing in.

2] Technically it''s breaking the rules. Besides that, however, it makes you look like a moron. It''s a good thing in life to be able to know where things go. Do my a favor, the next time you have to turn in an assignment for school, give it to the wrong teacher, then when you get an F on that assignment, tell them it doesn''t matter where you turned it in, at least it was there.

3] Like I said, context matters. If you were welcoming him as a new user, this topic belongs here, however you made a chat topic, so it goes in General Chat. Use common sense.

4] Pwned.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
ERIC YOU HERE cause they are so annoying way to aanoying

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:52:40 PM
Author:
ERIC YOU HERE cause they are so annoying way to aanoying

No one is here to help you. :P

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
pixiechic500 Lock
pixiechic500
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:00:55 PM
Author:
Author:

You''ve been noobed.

HAahahah that makes me laugh xD

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

We the Kidz

latest videos