Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
hi i miss you i really need to talk to you

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Shut up.

[/Lock.]
[/Ban. Reason=Spamming. Read the rules.]

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
this isn''t spaming shut up this isn''t in you precius say anything its in new users he is a new user so shut up

Hi guys its me kaitlin91 my real name is kaitlin but all my friends call me katie , kate ,kat ,and kk but mostly kk !!
What i look like?! Im 5''0 ft tall. I have long black hair . Im sweet,kind, careing, and nice. Im slim , and a cutie. My skin tone is carmel.I wear mini shirts and mini skrits and i look HOT in them !! Im head cheerleader and head volleyball girl . Im athletic.I have a grill it is gold with 1 diamond in it! I wear bottie shorts! My asl is 11/f/mexico.Im gonna start modling. Im single

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 4:53:58 PM
Author:
this isn''t spaming shut up this isn''t in you precius say anything its in new users he is a new user so shut up

1] You''ve said the same thing in at least three topics. At that point it becomes spamming.

2] I don''t own ANY part of the forum. I''m a part of the forum, and I intend to keep the entire thing clean.

3] He may be a new user, but you still should have put this in General Chat, as this is a chat topic. If this was a welcoming topic, it would be more fitting.

4] How about you shut up and figure out what you''re doing?

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Trinity 050-l Lock
Trinity 050-l
StarStarStarStar
Author:

You''ve been noobed.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 4:56:00 PM
Author:
Author:

1] You''ve said the same thing in at least three topics. At that point it becomes spamming.

2] I don''t own ANY part of the forum. I''m a part of the forum, and I intend to keep the entire thing clean.

3] He may be a new user, but you still should have put this in General Chat, as this is a chat topic. If this was a welcoming topic, it would be more fitting.

1] 2 only two topics
2] you keep acting like it you alway try to report EVERY THING even if it is not in the right topic who cares at least it there
3] if he is a new user it should be in new users duh dah
4] i am im not doing notin wrong this isn''t wrong

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:39:57 PM
Author:
Date: 12/13/2006 4:56:00 PM
Author:
Author:

1] 2 only two topics
2] you keep acting like it you alway try to report EVERY THING even if it is not in the right topic who cares at least it there
3] if he is a new user it should be in new users duh dah
4] i am im not doing notin wrong this isn''t wrong

1] Two is still one too many, and I still believe it''s more than two. If it''s not two created by you, it''s at least three that you''ve said the same thing in.

2] Technically it''s breaking the rules. Besides that, however, it makes you look like a moron. It''s a good thing in life to be able to know where things go. Do my a favor, the next time you have to turn in an assignment for school, give it to the wrong teacher, then when you get an F on that assignment, tell them it doesn''t matter where you turned it in, at least it was there.

3] Like I said, context matters. If you were welcoming him as a new user, this topic belongs here, however you made a chat topic, so it goes in General Chat. Use common sense.

4] Pwned.

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
kaitlin91-l Lock
kaitlin91-l
StarStarStarStarStar
ERIC YOU HERE cause they are so annoying way to aanoying

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:52:40 PM
Author:
ERIC YOU HERE cause they are so annoying way to aanoying

No one is here to help you. :P

ERIC COME HERE

Posted By:
pixiechic500 Lock
pixiechic500
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 12/13/2006 5:00:55 PM
Author:
Author:

You''ve been noobed.

HAahahah that makes me laugh xD

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Chuggington Winter Snow Party – Live Show

Salvation Army Charity Collection Drive

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas handb...

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas Carol...

Chugg-ful of Fun At The Park

how much time it takes you to get ready

latest videos