Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
mudkip318
mudkip318
Star

"Lightning Knight" wrote:

Date: 3/27/2007 5:14:06 PM
Author: mimi4ever
Dillon it''s me Hunter ok i changed my name dont tell ne1 though im tricking people

But you just Posted it...

Well, since you just gave your new name , everyone knows it now so........bye

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
PClover
PClover
Star
How come i am in time for chat and it is not open?

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Hawkery Lock
Hawkery
StarStarStarStar
Chat actually doesn't open for another 40 minutes.

I'm Tanya aka Hawkery aka Boss Lady

Let me know if you need any help:

Hawkery@kidzworld.com
or
www.kidzworld.com/profile/hawkery

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
NinjaGirl588
NinjaGirl588
StarStarStar
Thanks for the tips! smile

Have I ever lied to you? I mean, in this room?

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
vickykgrlll123_1433639 Lock
vickykgrlll123_1433639
Star
Thanks now I know what NOT to do! smile i did type thx in my last post but i hope that wont make a difference! but again thanks for the post smile

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
sk8rgirl24
sk8rgirl24
Star
thanks that helps alot, hey do you know how to change the pic beside your bio if not i understand smile

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Thingymobob
Thingymobob
Star
Thankyou so much for your advice. I will use it allot thankyou again.

Thingymobob !!!!
Please comment.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Crash_Bandicoot666
Crash_Bandicoot666
StarStar
Thanks for the advice , dude . I really appreciate it . smile

This tow-owns comin like a Ghostown
(Quote from Specials song )

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
alleah2000
alleah2000
Star

"Bigbroncofan" wrote:

Here are some Kidzworld Tips:

1. Type with Correct Grammer and Spelling. You don't have to be Perfect, but at least don't type like you're in First Grade. And do NOT try to type words like this: any1, gr8, u, or other Abreviations. Type like this: Anyone, Great, You. I know it dosn't seem like a big deal to spell right, but it is. Also, Capitalize your Sentences.

2. Don't E-Date. Dating online may seem cool, but it isn't. it can be Dangerous, and you don't know who you're dating. Pluss, it looks stupid. Also, Don't tell people how "Hot" you are. It makes you seem Desperate. And most E-Daters barely know eachother.

3. Don't get too mad. If someone says something mean, DO NOT start a fight! Just say, "Alright", and move on. If they Threaten you or try to start a Fight, then action can be taken.

4. Don't go to topics telling people, "Come to my Topic!" It's Spamming, and it's really annoying! Only do that in Spam topics, The Chat Room, and the KW Zone. And don't go to a Post that is for a Certain Subject, and type something totaly Off-Topic, Like a Topic about Rhinos, and sayING: "omg!!! nat wolf is soooo hotie!!!!" Don't do it!

5. Respect the Moderators! [Admin, The names in Blue) Even if they Ban you or you think that they're unfair, Obey them. They know what's best. And if they Ban you, You can get back on in 24 Hours.

6. Start off slow. Make a few friends at a time. Don't try to make a Hundred at Once. Also, Don't ask people to be your Friends on the KW Zone JUST because you want to be on the Popular list! The List means Nothing!

I hope that helps! It may seem dumb, but trust me. It's important.

thanks the post is realy going to help me alot. smile.what is E-dating? Confused

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Sugarbaby111111111
Sugarbaby111111111
Star
hey! i read some but again whats the big deal with writing u,any1,gr8,l8r? i mean, it just helps us type faster so like if somone asked us whats our fave colour, we could type really fast so they wont go on and talk to somone else! im not tooo much of a new user anyway Frustrated

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

happy easter to all =]

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

happy easter to all =]

ThE WoRd GaMe