Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"alleah2000" wrote:

"Bigbroncofan" wrote:

Here are some Kidzworld Tips:

1. Type with Correct Grammer and Spelling. You don't have to be Perfect, but at least don't type like you're in First Grade. And do NOT try to type words like this: any1, gr8, u, or other Abreviations. Type like this: Anyone, Great, You. I know it dosn't seem like a big deal to spell right, but it is. Also, Capitalize your Sentences.

2. Don't E-Date. Dating online may seem cool, but it isn't. it can be Dangerous, and you don't know who you're dating. Pluss, it looks stupid. Also, Don't tell people how "Hot" you are. It makes you seem Desperate. And most E-Daters barely know eachother.

3. Don't get too mad. If someone says something mean, DO NOT start a fight! Just say, "Alright", and move on. If they Threaten you or try to start a Fight, then action can be taken.

4. Don't go to topics telling people, "Come to my Topic!" It's Spamming, and it's really annoying! Only do that in Spam topics, The Chat Room, and the KW Zone. And don't go to a Post that is for a Certain Subject, and type something totaly Off-Topic, Like a Topic about Rhinos, and sayING: "omg!!! nat wolf is soooo hotie!!!!" Don't do it!

5. Respect the Moderators! [Admin, The names in Blue) Even if they Ban you or you think that they're unfair, Obey them. They know what's best. And if they Ban you, You can get back on in 24 Hours.

6. Start off slow. Make a few friends at a time. Don't try to make a Hundred at Once. Also, Don't ask people to be your Friends on the KW Zone JUST because you want to be on the Popular list! The List means Nothing!

I hope that helps! It may seem dumb, but trust me. It's important.

thanks the post is realy going to help me alot. smile.what is E-dating? Confused

E-dating? E-dating is where you date someone over the internet Like you meet someone on the internet and date them ;_; So dangerous..

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
rockergirl9234829
rockergirl9234829
Star
Embarrassed wow... that is A LOT of info. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO WRITE THAT?!

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Moviestar12
Moviestar12
StarStar
Thanks for the tips!

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
samrocks101
samrocks101
Star
Thank you that helped me a lot.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
sweetp00
sweetp00
Star
Thanks, Carter and Admin! You've really helped me! =)

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
jenna777_1_1479580 Lock
jenna777_1_1479580
Star
Awsome, I'm new here and that'll help me, but I have one question... Is the reason you have to type properly and with capitols and everything because the moderators might think you are doing something wrong, like E-Dating and other stuff that isn't good? Jenna

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
mjfan2
mjfan2
StarStarStarStar

"jenna777_1" wrote:

Awsome, I'm new here and that'll help me, but I have one question... Is the reason you have to type properly and with capitols and everything because the moderators might think you are doing something wrong, like E-Dating and other stuff that isn't good? Jenna

No, not really. It's more of a thing that when you type like that you get made fun of, and it just makes you look extremely uneducated.

Never under-estimate to power of stupid people in large groups.

☻/
/▌
/ \
this is bob
copy and paste him every where you can
soon he will take over the world

Hippie Help Mr. Hippie, Copy and past him everywhere so he can rule with Bob

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"jenna777_1" wrote:

No. It just makes people respect you more. And e-dating isn't against the rules. These are just things to keep you on good terms with the members. More of.. Social rules/norms. =p

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Ellaini
Ellaini
Star
Thanks for the tips! smile

Ellaini is awesome!

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
jenlikescandy Lock
jenlikescandy
Star
pretty helpful. ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

We the Kidz

something good

latest videos