Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Dillon''s rules were published and sticked!!

--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--

-------[ RIDE ON!! ]-------

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar
Woo-woo! I''m happy that now everyone can see dillon and carter''s tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
asmi Lock
asmi
StarStarStarStar
Date: 3/20/2007 9:48:05 AM
Author:
Here are some Kidzworld Tips:

1. Type with Correct Grammer and Spelling. You don''t have to be Perfect, but at least don''t type like you''re in First Grade. And do NOT try to type words like this: any1, gr8, u, or other Abreviations. Type like this: Anyone, Great, You. I know it dosn''t seem like a big deal to spell right, but it is. Also, Capitalize your Sentences.

2. Don''t E-Date. Dating online may seem cool, but it isn''t. it can be Dangerous, and you don''t know who you''re dating. Pluss, it looks stupid. Also, Don''t tell people how ''Hot'' you are. It makes you seem Desperate. And most E-Daters barely know eachother.

3. Don''t get too mad. If someone says something mean, DO NOT start a fight! Just say, ''Alright'', and move on. If they Threaten you or try to start a Fight, then action can be taken.

4. Don''t go to topics telling people, ''Come to my Topic!'' It''s Spamming, and it''s really annoying! Only do that in Spam topics, The Chat Room, and the KW Zone. And don''t go to a Post that is for a Certain Subject, and type something totaly Off-Topic, Like a Topic about Rhinos, and sayING: ''omg!!! nat wolf is soooo hotie!!!!'' Don''t do it!

5. Respect the Moderators! [Admin, The names in Blue) Even if they Ban you or you think that they''re unfair, Obey them. They know what''s best. And if they Ban you, You can get back on in 24 Hours.

6. Start off slow. Make a few friends at a time. Don''t try to make a Hundred at Once. Also, Don''t ask people to be your Friends on the KW Zone JUST because you want to be on the Popular list! The List means Nothing!

I hope that helps! It may seem dumb, but trust me. It''s important.

I think i can do that.

~We walked together walking alone~

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar
I do too.

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi!

I''m new to the boards and I need some tips. Please give me your advise and I say thank you already.

1. How do you know what is new? The icon at the end says if it is yellow then there''s a new post but sometimes there isn''t and then when it is red meaning no new posts, sometimes there is a new post.

2. Sometimes when I insert a smile it does not show up. Explain please.

3. How can I get me brother Hugo his own name on here like Horse_Jo is polling for a new name? Will that replace the existing name or can you have 2? Explain please.

4. I can''t figure out the order of the posts. Explain please.

5. Sometimes when I post an important thing like suggesting a new name for a user it just gets ignored and it seems rude to do that. Is it or is it because the post was stupid?

6. Could someone please start a competition and then have voting in it to design a signature for me. I''d like two little paws with three toes. I don''t know how to do it. Or explain please and I try meself.

Thank you for your help in this. I really appreciate it.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Dil Pickle Chips Lock
Dil Pickle Chips
StarStarStarStar
Date: 5/4/2007 12:54:10 PM
Author:
Hi!

I''m new to the boards and I need some tips. Please give me your advise and I say thank you already.

1. How do you know what is new? The icon at the end says if it is yellow then there''s a new post but sometimes there isn''t and then when it is red meaning no new posts, sometimes there is a new post.
Huh?

2. Sometimes when I insert a smile it does not show up. Explain please.
You can''t do Smiles on the Boards.

3. How can I get me brother Hugo his own name on here like Horse_Jo is polling for a new name? Will that replace the existing name or can you have 2? Explain please.
All you have to do is register again. Just do what you did to sighn up, Only with his Info and Name. Unless you have to Computers, The Mods might think that you''re the same person.

4. I can''t figure out the order of the posts. Explain please.
What? I don''t understand your Question.

5. Sometimes when I post an important thing like suggesting a new name for a user it just gets ignored and it seems rude to do that. Is it or is it because the post was stupid?
Hugebear, You can''t exepect people to come to your topic just because you want them to. It isn''t rude, People just may not be Intrested in it. If nobody replies to your Topics, Then get over it. That may sound a bit mean, But that''s what you have to do.

6. Could someone please start a competition and then have voting in it to design a signature for me. I''d like two little paws with three toes. I don''t know how to do it. Or explain please and I try meself.
Eh, You don''t need to make a Contest. And people use the buttons on the Keyboards for drawing. I''m not very good at it.

Thank you for your help in this. I really appreciate it.

Read my Reponse in the above posts.

"�""�""�""�""�""�""�""�DilPickleChips�""�""�""�""�""�""�""�""�"
The Little bag of potato chips
==============================
That little bag of potato chips
Greasy
Crunchy
All ready
For a.75 lunch
Because I''m broke
I''ve munched on through
To the other side
Of expense''s cost.

Come down to my Show, "The DPC Show"!
And join the Freedom Club and The FFF!

-Tastey, Chrunchy, AND Sour!

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP!

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
JadaBug189 Lock
JadaBug189
StarStarStarStar
Sometimes I see people with with Icons xthe picture on the side of a post)that you can''t choose for your profile, how do ya make them?

@>~,~`~~JadaBug*~~
but really, can you just call me Bea?

"Kids call me Drama Geek, my parents call me a Happy Wanderer, but I call myself The Music Maniac!"

"Silly Kids, tricks are for Rabbits!"

~"Puff the magic blowfish lives in the sea..."~

"Count Turkula!!!"

"Once apon a time, the end?"
[IMG]httpFrustrated/i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/insane_krazed/kool-aid.gif[/IMG]
````"I don''t start conversations, I finish them!"````

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Bigbroncofan
Bigbroncofan
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't do them anymore. I think they canceled it because you guys might put up pictures of yourself, which is dangerous. =P

What's up. o.o

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Namineisme
Namineisme
StarStarStarStar
Date: 3/20/2007 9:48:05 AM
Author:
Here are some Kidzworld Tips:

1. Type with Correct Grammer and Spelling. You don''t have to be Perfect, but at least don''t type like you''re in First Grade. And do NOT try to type words like this: any1, gr8, u, or other Abreviations. Type like this: Anyone, Great, You. I know it dosn''t seem like a big deal to spell right, but it is. Also, Capitalize your Sentences.

2. Don''t E-Date. Dating online may seem cool, but it isn''t. it can be Dangerous, and you don''t know who you''re dating. Pluss, it looks stupid. Also, Don''t tell people how ''Hot'' you are. It makes you seem Desperate. And most E-Daters barely know eachother.

3. Don''t get too mad. If someone says something mean, DO NOT start a fight! Just say, ''Alright'', and move on. If they Threaten you or try to start a Fight, then action can be taken.

4. Don''t go to topics telling people, ''Come to my Topic!'' It''s Spamming, and it''s really annoying! Only do that in Spam topics, The Chat Room, and the KW Zone. And don''t go to a Post that is for a Certain Subject, and type something totaly Off-Topic, Like a Topic about Rhinos, and sayING: ''omg!!! nat wolf is soooo hotie!!!!'' Don''t do it!

5. Respect the Moderators! [Admin, The names in Blue) Even if they Ban you or you think that they''re unfair, Obey them. They know what''s best. And if they Ban you, You can get back on in 24 Hours.

6. Start off slow. Make a few friends at a time. Don''t try to make a Hundred at Once. Also, Don''t ask people to be your Friends on the KW Zone JUST because you want to be on the Popular list! The List means Nothing!

I hope that helps! It may seem dumb, but trust me. It''s important.

I also have anthor tip:
7. If someone post a stouid topic don''t be rude be polite that is how you make friends. Or you be the one person that''s like "will you be my friend" that even makes it worse

"Don''t try to fix me I''m not broken" - Amy lee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word