"sugarangel13" wrote:okay y cant we use abbrevations?Its called txt tlk DUH!and im not good in english or spelling but it doesnt make me look like a first grader...im in eighth grade and i love txt tlk so i think every1 should use it
Wow, did you even see my first post? I said you DON'T HAVE to use it, sheesh.
What's up. o.o
"Bigbroncofan" wrote:Here are some Kidzworld Tips:
1. Type with Correct Grammer and Spelling. You don't have to be Perfect, but at least don't type like you're in First Grade. And do NOT try to type words like this: any1, gr8, u, or other Abreviations. Type like this: Anyone, Great, You. I know it dosn't seem like a big deal to spell right, but it is. Also, Capitalize your Sentences.
2. Don't E-Date. Dating online may seem cool, but it isn't. it can be Dangerous, and you don't know who you're dating. Pluss, it looks stupid. Also, Don't tell people how "Hot" you are. It makes you seem Desperate. And most E-Daters barely know eachother.
3. Don't get too mad. If someone says something mean, DO NOT start a fight! Just say, "Alright", and move on. If they Threaten you or try to start a Fight, then action can be taken.
4. Don't go to topics telling people, "Come to my Topic!" It's Spamming, and it's really annoying! Only do that in Spam topics, The Chat Room, and the KW Zone. And don't go to a Post that is for a Certain Subject, and type something totaly Off-Topic, Like a Topic about Rhinos, and sayING: "omg!!! nat wolf is soooo hotie!!!!" Don't do it!
5. Respect the Moderators! [Admin, The names in Blue) Even if they Ban you or you think that they're unfair, Obey them. They know what's best. And if they Ban you, You can get back on in 24 Hours.
6. Start off slow. Make a few friends at a time. Don't try to make a Hundred at Once. Also, Don't ask people to be your Friends on the KW Zone JUST because you want to be on the Popular list! The List means Nothing!
I hope that helps! It may seem dumb, but trust me. It's important.
Lolz, this was posted on my eleventh birthday! x]
Martian001 since January 16, 2011!
P.S. Anyone want a cookie? ...
Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥
Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!
Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.