Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

hi anybody want to be my friend???

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
hey anyone want to be my friend im a newer user.. not that new but i have no friends b-cuz i dont know how exactly this site works yet and i am very lonely! plz ask me lol!

Posted By:
Karmacraze
Karmacraze
StarStarStarStar
Anna leese i dont no how but the computer once messed up my username and i typed in a comment and it says your name uptop. oMG im so sorry plez 4give me i dont no what happend.....oh god!

Mix some fairie dust, sparkles, a pinchful of sugar and water together, then put it beside your bed. Sweet dreams!

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
hi girl! i would love to be your friend im new to here too and im just a lonely little bug!!! so would you be my friend

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey!! i just joined yesterday! I will be happy to be your friend... I dont really know how this site works either...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Found Tree Frog Eggs!

Lets Count!

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Random Stuff A-Z

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos