Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Please comment on my short story!!!

Posted By:
joyandpeacegrl Lock
joyandpeacegrl
StarStar
THIS IS MY SHORT STORY PLEASE COMMENT ON IT!

As I woke up lying on that beach I didn't know who I was or where I was or how I got there all I knew was that I was alone. As I stood up I realized that I was on an Island. All around me was a vast array of water. The island I was on was small and did not have many trees you really couldn't even call it an island it was more like a mound of land in the vast ocean. I looked in the water and that is when I noticed that all around me were dolphins. I figured that they had seen me in the water and brought me back to land but I wasn't sure. The dolphins looked at me with there big eyes as if they expected my to do something. Where there wasn't dolphins I noticed my reflection in the water I was completely naked. I was coldx I figured that I had been on the island for a while because I wasn't very wet. I looked up at the sky so many stars I had never seen so many before in my life. It was dark so I lied back down and looked at the stars then I fell asleep. The next morning it was very bright outside the sun hurt my eyes I looked around the dolphins were still there I decided to get into the water with them and when I did they swam around me then one of them came up and nuzzled me I thought that she was the one who found me. They were squeaking all around me so I started to come up with my own dolphin noises I squeaked and clicked and had tons of fun. Then one of them brought me a fish I took it in my hands and ripped off bits of flesh with my teeth. It was then that I realized that I was part of the colony. I felt special!

Hi People I love to read and write. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smilesmile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Posted By:
razorkid7_839676 Lock
razorkid7_839676
StarStar
I thought it was good?

Posted By:
kittykat22337
kittykat22337
StarStarStarStar
Thats so cute! I like it so much I wish I thought of it. Lol!

Whee.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos