Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

New Users... COME READ FOR INFO

Posted By:
guavastar
guavastar
Star
Helloooo! smile   I just joined Kidzworld not long ago but look at me, posting away! Don't be afraid to post anything, it's all safe! You can post comments on your own profile but I LOVE the forums, you can post just about anything! Go around and explore, everything's fine. Sometimes I think of Kidzworld as my own blog website that I share with a million other kids around the world. Have fun!

Thanks! smile

Posted By:
guavastar
guavastar
Star
 REMEMBER: Check(their profile) before you add them as a friend. It really helps for you to know them and you feel more safe getting to know each other...

Thanks! smile

Posted By:
al3x08_2117518 Lock
al3x08_2117518
Star
qool Punk

"IF YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT WRONG YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER"

Posted By:
-.TheGirlWithTheDragonTattoo
-.TheGirlWithTheDragonTattoo
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW!

"People want you to be a crazy, out-of-control teen brat. They want you miserable, just like them. They don't want heroes; what they want is to see you fall."

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

chillin

post ungh-spacebar as many times as you ca...

The thing a girl needs. Not

this post can help u earn a higher level o...

Slap The Keyboard :p