Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for new users, who are newbies and need help to see what's on Kidzworld. KW Entertainment: This is pretty much the news outside of Kidzworld, or what many call it "gossip". All of the latest star news you would find on gossip shows such as ET. Latest news on celebrities like Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and a bunch more! Check out the latest bios and see what's new on your favorite celeb! KW Games: This is.. well, I guess the title says it all! Games, games, and more games! There's articles on the new games, downloads, cheats on your fav games, and much more! Check out who created your favorite games and find out what new games are coming out in your local stores, so don't miss out! KW Advice: This is advice on things that you may have trouble with like bullies, school, making friends, and a lot more! Ask a question on Dear Dish-it and ask her your question! To ask Dear Dish-it a question go to Dear_Dish_It's profile, and click on the link called 'To ask me a question click here'. KW Sports: Do you like sports? Then I'm sure you'll love the trivia's and quizzes on sports! Check out new articles about your favorite sports team and get the deets about what's going on next! KW School Stuff: This one helps a lot with our fellow KW members. We have homework help for projects and whats new with supplies! Watch videos on how to save our planet and go green! Check out new articles on homework helpers every so often now! KW Chat: We do have a chat! Meet new friends in a moderated chat room! You can chat, change your settings, and maybe even meet a new mod! We have different mods come in each day, so if you have a question, I'm sure they'll be glad to help! And remember, don't give out personal info, this is still a part of Kidzworld! KW Forums: What is a forum exactly? This! Click on the blue forums tab and meet others with a topic you like! We have stickied topics to help new users make threads and we even have some chat threads! Need some help? Go to our Kidzworld Help thread category and get some help for glitches, boyfriend and girlfriend troubles, and homework help! There are many other categories too! Check it out now! KW Contests: Be an instant winner for one of our contests! Click on the blue contests tab and enter 9 times for something new everyday! You could be the next contest winner on DVD's, vacations, prize packets, and more! Enter today! KW Quizzes: Like quizzes? This spot is where you need to be! Check out quizzes for almost anything! Click on the blue quizzes tab and get quizzing today! KW Zone: Last and definitely not least, our KW zone. We have tons of options there! Make new friends by adding others and comment them! Upload photos and videos of you or something you like! Check out your board posts and update your status! Make a bio about yourself! We have almost everything there! Check it out! Hope this helped! And if not you can comment me with any questions you have! Or find a junior mod and ask them! Thanks!

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome thread! You have worked really hard to write all that above! ^^ This maybe should get stickied. Wink Grin Haha, good thread! You've put your effort into it, and I really love it!

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Awesome thread! You have worked really hard to write all that above! ^^ This maybe should get stickied. Wink Grin Haha, good thread! You've put your effort into it, and I really love it!
Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate it, since it took me about half an hour, haha! (:

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
This should soooo get stickied.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxSweetnessxX" wrote:

This should soooo get stickied.
Thank you!

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool ^,^

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

Cool ^,^
Thanks!

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome thread, Nicole! ^-^

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Awesome thread, Nicole! ^-^
Thankssss Kat!

What's on Kidzworld?

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
And thank you so much for stickying this!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

What's the first word that comes into your...

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved