Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Wow!! This thread is amazing. Grin

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

kidz world is a great place for people to chat. if u dont know anyone to chat with im aways here look me up . u can chat look up things and much more .it helps with homework ,games,art,books,videos and more . have fun make new friends and dont forget to look me up.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlyn

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hola i'm Isabel(: How is It on This Site .? Jw...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i'm not really new i've had like three other accounts but honestly i have never seen a junior mod on here. somebody please tell me what that is and the details.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"Betwixt." wrote:

i'm not really new i've had like three other accounts but honestly i have never seen a junior mod on here. somebody please tell me what that is and the details.
Junior mods are helpers on KW. They mostly moderate the forums and they can lock. sticky, and move forum posts! Most of their profile's are on low, so you can drop them a comment if you have any questions. Listed down below: ChocolateLab - Jr. Mod. CuriousJake - Jr. Mod. -Damaged - Jr. Mod. GawjussGracieex - Jr. Mod. GirLovesPiggy - Jr. Mod. Hugebear - Jr. Mod. -Kat- - Jr. Mod. MetallicaGirl21 - Jr. Mod. MusicLove11 - Jr. Mod. Testing_dont_approve - Krillin's test account. Happens to be a Junior mod. xXxPlasticSmilesxXx - Jr. Mod. Zonkers! - Jr. Mod. -Allie- - Jr Mod.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity