Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
#youknowit_2175520 Lock
#youknowit_2175520
Star
I'm Josh, and I have no idea why I made an account on here. what do I do now? Like, on kidzworld?

dolphins

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey Josh, welcome to Kidzworld! Comment me if you need any help. On Kidzworld you can: make friends, chat in the chat room, contribute in the forums, play games, blog, upload pictures & videos, read articles, customize your profile, take quizzes and comment your friends! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
-Saraahh. Lock
-Saraahh.
StarStarStar
yo josh. i'm sarah. hmu bruh.

i'm sarah. that's all. c;

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
-DNA_Angel-
-DNA_Angel-
StarStarStarStar
Wazap Josh!!!

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
normal iz overated
normal iz overated
Star
hey josh i no wat u mean im new nd i just saw this place nd made an account. im hungry nd i hav popcorn yay me any way just chat wen u can

iluvNY

Yo. I'm new.

Posted By:
#youknowit_2175520 Lock
#youknowit_2175520
Star

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Hey Josh, welcome to Kidzworld! Comment me if you need any help. On Kidzworld you can: make friends, chat in the chat room, contribute in the forums, play games, blog, upload pictures & videos, read articles, customize your profile, take quizzes and comment your friends! smile
Thank you, Gracie!

dolphins

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tis ma jam

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

latest videos