Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Dipper Pines
Dipper Pines
Star
Hey! I'm sure most of you know Dipper from Gravity Falls, right? Well, that's me! ((Not really, ha ha! I'm really just roleplaying, obviously. ;D)) ~~~~~~~ Anyway, since I'm sort-of new, and have an idea of how I can introduce myself, here I am now! You can call me by my "character", Dipper, or you can call me by my first name, Faith! Also, you can call me Loki, but only if we are really, REALLY good friends! Okay... uhm... lets see... I'll just make a little form here: Name: Faith Nicknames: Dipper, Loki, and occasionally Faith-Ever-Lasting. :3 Age: I am currently 12 years old, but I turn 13 on the 4th of December! Appearance: I have LONG brown hair (to the middle of my back! o_o), I usually wear the first thing I can find, I'm apparently skinny-but-heavy because I eat a lot but I have something in my blood keeping me from getting... "fluffy". I am the average height for my age, being around 5 feet. Personality: I am friendly but shy, I am constantly falling in love with most of my MALE teachers (xD), I am a tomboy (except I enjoy SOME girly things.), and I have a fear of insects. I also have no interest in dating for now, crushing? Yes. Dating? NO. Likes: Hats, sweaters, cats, wolves, bunnies, foxes, ANIMALS IN GENERAL XD, the colors green and silver, pokemon, my little pony: friendship is magic, gravity falls, adventure time, percy jackson, Loki, Tom Hiddleston, Hades, satyrs, and neopolitan ice-cream. smile Dislikes: Bullies, most girly things, extreme heat, extreme cold, strict teachers, most music genres (ESPECIALLY COUNTRY.), insects, getting hurt, and failing/losing. ._. Other: I have a self-taught growing talent in art and I am home-schooled. Big Grin Welp, that's me! Comment if you'd like, and if you need anything art-related, feel free to ask! ^^

Tom Hiddleston. That is all.

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome!! Big Grin Welcome to KW! Tongue Out

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Dipper Pines
Dipper Pines
Star
Thanks!  smile

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha amazing lol, and Welcome to KW! ;D

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Dipper Pines
Dipper Pines
Star
Thanks~ I see you are a fan of Pokemon as well? Big Grin (I recognize the lyrics in your signature!)

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dipper Pines" wrote:

Hey! I'm sure most of you know Dipper from Gravity Falls, right? Well, that's me! ((Not really, ha ha! I'm really just roleplaying, obviously. ;D)) ~~~~~~~ Anyway, since I'm sort-of new, and have an idea of how I can introduce myself, here I am now! You can call me by my "character", Dipper, or you can call me by my first name, Faith! Also, you can call me Loki, but only if we are really, REALLY good friends! Okay... uhm... lets see... I'll just make a little form here: Name: Faith Nicknames: Dipper, Loki, and occasionally Faith-Ever-Lasting. :3 Age: I am currently 12 years old, but I turn 13 on the 4th of December! Appearance: I have LONG brown hair (to the middle of my back! o_o), I usually wear the first thing I can find, I'm apparently skinny-but-heavy because I eat a lot but I have something in my blood keeping me from getting... "fluffy". I am the average height for my age, being around 5 feet. Personality: I am friendly but shy, I am constantly falling in love with most of my MALE teachers (xD), I am a tomboy (except I enjoy SOME girly things.), and I have a fear of insects. I also have no interest in dating for now, crushing? Yes. Dating? NO. Likes: Hats, sweaters, cats, wolves, bunnies, foxes, ANIMALS IN GENERAL XD, the colors green and silver, pokemon, my little pony: friendship is magic, gravity falls, adventure time, percy jackson, Loki, Tom Hiddleston, Hades, satyrs, and neopolitan ice-cream. smile Dislikes: Bullies, most girly things, extreme heat, extreme cold, strict teachers, most music genres (ESPECIALLY COUNTRY.), insects, getting hurt, and failing/losing. ._. Other: I have a self-taught growing talent in art and I am home-schooled. Big Grin Welp, that's me! Comment if you'd like, and if you need anything art-related, feel free to ask! ^^
Welcome 2 Kw Faith/Dipper ! Me and u Dislike Nearly all of the Same Things Tongue Out

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KidzWorld.

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi there! Welcome to KW! XD

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
-BeingMe-
-BeingMe-
StarStarStarStar
Hey! Welcome to KW!

Hey guys, and girls!

Posted By:
Dipper Pines
Dipper Pines
Star
((Sorry, I was busy for quite a while! x3)) Thanks everyone!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos