Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 355

Hey I am/not new. I just have a new account. I am -Memories so add me if I was your friend or don't heh. Oh and I'm Maliyah..


I love her.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 355

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

Uh I am her.


I love her.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 355

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD


I love her.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

 

 

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD

xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 355

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

 

 

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD

 

 

xD

Yeah, I think you were my friend on my last account right?


I love her.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

 

 

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD

 

 

xD

 

 

Yeah, I think you were my friend on my last account right?

Yep.  And I accepted the request.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 355

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

 

 

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD

 

 

xD

 

 

Yeah, I think you were my friend on my last account right?

 

 

Yep.  And I accepted the request.

I've noticed. XD


I love her.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

 

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

 

 

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

 

Welcome to Kidzworld -TheThoughtOfYou!  I'm sure you'll be great friends with -Memories.   Tongue Out

 

 

Uh I am her.

 

 

Yeah, I know.  Why else would I say that?  xD

 

 

*Face plam*

Lemme say this a diff. way...

I AM -Memories!

This is my NEW account..

XD

 

 

xD

 

 

Yeah, I think you were my friend on my last account right?

 

 

Yep.  And I accepted the request.

 

 

I've noticed. XD

Yeah, probably.  This thread has turned into a chat session instead of a "I'm new" thread.  xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:16:44 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:10:11 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:03:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:58:24 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:52:09 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:48:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:47:00 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:43:22 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:40:01 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:38:32 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 17:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:46:14 -0800

- 2017-11-17 20:09:36 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:52:09 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:48:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:47:00 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:43:22 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:40:01 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:33:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:32:17 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:29:24 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:28:01 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:26:46 -0800