x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hello Andrew, welcome to Kidzworld!


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"andy_love yew" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Hi Andy!  Welcome to Kidzworld!  I bet you'll find lots of friends here!

thank yew


You're welcome.  Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 133
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"andy_love yew" wrote:

haii i'm andrew but call meh andy i'm new here and i need friens



You're going to get addicted to this website, I guarantee you.

All we are is everything that's right.


Posted By:
andy_love yew
andy_love yew
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Hello Andrew, welcome to Kidzworld!


thank yew

Posted By:
andy_love yew
andy_love yew
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"andy_love yew" wrote:

haii i'm andrew but call meh andy i'm new here and i need friens


You're going to get addicted to this website, I guarantee you.


maybe not i wont be on that much

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 133
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"andy_love yew" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"andy_love yew" wrote:

haii i'm andrew but call meh andy i'm new here and i need friens


You're going to get addicted to this website, I guarantee you.

maybe not i wont be on that much






That what you think now. Devil

All we are is everything that's right.


Posted By:
andy_love yew
andy_love yew
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"andy_love yew" wrote:

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"andy_love yew" wrote:

haii i'm andrew but call meh andy i'm new here and i need friens


You're going to get addicted to this website, I guarantee you.

maybe not i wont be on that much





That what you think now. Devil


okaii then

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Welcome to KW, Andy.

ur mem


Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1702
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
hey andy.
welcome to KW

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞


← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Hi, I am new

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games