Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Ways to take care of your dogs

Posted By:
emis09
emis09
StarStar

dog list  

1.Let your dog out EVERY DAY and if your dog is whining let them outside (IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT THEY HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM)my dog dosen`t always have to go.
2.Always give your dog enough food or they might get stomach ache.
3.if your one of those people that like to give your dog a treat when they do a trick thats fine but I just would probably give them only three treats because my pups get a stomach ache if they get over three treats but when thein puppies you have to teach them tricks!
4.Alwawy love your dogs! if you have a dog gate up let them in to the livingroom we have a dog gate up in the kitchen so when my mom and I want to have them in I go and get Paige and Charlie and put them in to the livingroom for a little bit!
5.Okay this is my last tip sorry for making it too short i`ll try to make another dog list post i`ve always wanted to be an author but i`m only 10 but anyways you have to be strict to your dog if they are disobidient if you want you can have a spray bottle (OF WATER) and give a little sprits of water on the back but if that dosen`t work then yell no!

Byebye

Emma P.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for posting this Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the tips! ^-^

My sig is successfully ruined.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks