Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Random Pet Stories

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
When I was two, my dad brought home a puppy for my birthday. c: It was a white little furball, and I wanted to name it Snowball, but everyone else wanted to name her Ginger. Finally, we agreed that naming her Ginger would be alright, and its a good thing too, because she was an outdoor dog (half Chihuahua half Feist) and got really dirty, making her a ginger color.

In her lifetime, she only gave birth to one puppy after mating with a full-blooded Rottweiler. The puppy's sister died before we could retrieve her, and we named this mutt Snappy. Unfortunately, my older sister was just learning to drive at the time, and Snappy lived a short seven months before being squished by tires. D:

When I was eight, we adopted a Scottish Shorthair cat named Sebastian. His mother had no back legs, but he was perfectly healthy despite the fact that he was the runt of the litter. Ginger had no problem with him, and they even became friends. Sebastian, who earned the name Mr. Kitty, was originally an indoor cat but soon became an outdoor cat, and attracted many stray cats to our house.

Now, when I was nine, merely a year after getting Sebastian, Ginger got pregnant again. Unfortunately, a few days before she was supposed to give birth, she died. We don't know how, but she knew she was dying because she tried to run away but only got as far as my aunt's house.

So we adopted another dog to try to fill her place, but it would never be filled. Ginger was a special dog. Special to all of us. We named this dog Cheetah, for not only did her fur represent a cheetah's, but she could be tailgating us while we were speeding at 40 mph on a four wheeler. I kid you not.

Unfortunately, she got run over too. (WHAT!?)

Then a stray cat left her kitten on our doorstep, and we raised a new kitten named Lil'bit for a year and a half before she got run over.

So we took in a pitbull named Blue that my daddy found on the street. Well, he tried to murder my foot, so we gave him to my uncle.

My brother-in-law's grandmother's cat gave birth to kittens, and we adopted one! Big Grin! We named this calico cutie Q.D. That's Quinn Danielle for those of you still reading.

Not too long ago, after the same stray cats became frequent visitors to our house, Sebastian ran off. We haven't seen him for four weeks now, and all that we have left is Q.D.

But hopefully she'll give birth to kittens sometime soon. c:

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Debating Tips

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos