x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Posted By:
minamarie
minamarie
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
 Love I love cats don't take one in less you ask me! ill give you a bat. if u take a cat that is too cute...........Angry You are going to get a spanking like you would not believe! And run home so fast, you will hurt YOURSELF! That's right! Don't mess with me!  Vampire

Des R here!


Posted By:
minamarie
minamarie
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
I'm going to get a pet bird! I will not tell you what it is!Grin If you talk to me in private I will. I hope it will get along with my cat... It more likely to not. well bye everyone!

Des R here!


Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 119
StarStarStarStar
Bats are cute too!
like the ones in my avatar

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here


Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
Member since:
July, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 940
StarStarStarStar

"purple_nogzibu" wrote:

Bats are cute too!

like the ones in my avatar

Yes, bats are adorable! O:

Well expect Vampire bats, they have pig-like faces. o_o


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"InternetOwl" wrote:



"purple_nogzibu" wrote:


Bats are cute too!



like the ones in my avatar

Yes, bats are adorable! O:

Well expect Vampire bats, they have pig-like faces. o_o


pigs are cute too 


Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
Member since:
July, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 940
StarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:



"InternetOwl" wrote:








"purple_nogzibu" wrote:




Bats are cute too!







like the ones in my avatar

Yes, bats are adorable! O:

Well expect Vampire bats, they have pig-like faces. o_o


pigs are cute too 

Yeah, but not as bats. D:
Look at these things:


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"InternetOwl" wrote:



"mainmuffin" wrote:








"InternetOwl" wrote:


















"purple_nogzibu" wrote:








Bats are cute too!















like the ones in my avatar

Yes, bats are adorable! O:

Well expect Vampire bats, they have pig-like faces. o_o


pigs are cute too 

Yeah, but not as bats. D:
Look at these things:


It's cute ;-;


Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPowPow_2656448 Lock
ChickenGoPowPowPow_2656448
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 536
StarStarStarStar
Wow, this was one year ago. o.o


I give advice, just comment me or view my blogs.


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12477
StarStarStarStarStar

"purple_nogzibu" wrote:

Bats are cute too!

like the ones in my avatar


Yeah, the ones in your avatar are super cute! ^_^ 


Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 119
StarStarStarStar

"Jelly3" wrote:



"purple_nogzibu" wrote:


Bats are cute too!



like the ones in my avatar


Yeah, the ones in your avatar are super cute! ^_^ 

"Jelly3" wrote:



"purple_nogzibu" wrote:


Bats are cute too!



like the ones in my avatar


Yeah, the ones in your avatar are super cute! ^_^ 


awwthanks!

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here


latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Fave Type Of Book-moved

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

The Banning Game

What was the last thing you ate?

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Latest Videos

Play Online Games