Kw-halloween-logo-small

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Please help?

Posted By:
Punkrockgirl11
Punkrockgirl11
StarStarStar
I have just got my first snake today, ( a northern redbelly) and it was wild. Its still a baby and I don't know what to feed it I tried freeze dried crickets and larva but hes not eating? I'm not sure if I should give him live prey if it will harm his cause he is still small. Please give me suggestions, it would really help. Thank you.

Please help?

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, well why don't you try giving your snake frozen mice? Or you could try baby mice, you know the little pink ones, if you wanted live food for it, or you could get them frozen. That's what I did when my snake was a baby. But if that doesn't work just go to the pet store and ask. ^-^

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Please help?

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
I u didnt find the above post useful then search on net smile good luck i could help u if it was a kitten or puppy Big Grin

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Please help?

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
it's normal for it to not eat at first. It was in the wild roaming free no limitations them all of the sudden someone grabs you and puts in a glass box. You can't see the walls so continue to slither when you hit your nose off of some invisible forcefeild. You search for an opening or a way out but there is none. So i am sure your new pet is just going through a rough time. If your friend continues to not eat the best thing to do is let it go. Bu t your new snake will soon get over it and will be as happy as can be. Good Luck! smile

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

add me cute people only

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos