Kw-halloween-logo-small

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Painful Tears :'(
Painful Tears :'(
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:


7 cats! Grin


Aah I want 7 cats!!!

  U know what we have 2 cats the rest of the 5 are their new born kittens..Aww so cute!


Aw that's even better!! :'D

   YeahI..i know but i guess u ll also have so many..Angel

People hurt so much!! ;\


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043

"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:







"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:




7 cats! Grin


Aah I want 7 cats!!!

  U know what we have 2 cats the rest of the 5 are their new born kittens..Aww so cute!


Aw that's even better!! :'D

   YeahI..i know but i guess u ll also have so many..Angel


Yeah, haha Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Painful Tears :'(
Painful Tears :'(
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:







"Painful Tears Sad" wrote:




7 cats! Grin


Aah I want 7 cats!!!

  U know what we have 2 cats the rest of the 5 are their new born kittens..Aww so cute!


Aw that's even better!! :'D

   YeahI..i know but i guess u ll also have so many..Angel


Yeah, haha Big Grin

  Big Grin

People hurt so much!! ;\


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
Duck and Rabbit (:


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311
2 cats and a very old dog... he's as old as me!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"bpbpbp" wrote:

2 cats and a very old dog... he's as old as me!
Amazing (:


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
baby koala
baby koala
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Haha!
i would love a cat but I'm allergic  to cats! It really sucks Frown

Love! Don't Hate! ;D


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Two dogs and one cat... I wanna get a bunny though...


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"baby koala" wrote:

Haha!

i would love a cat but I'm allergic  to cats! It really sucks Frown
Oh, Allergic Frown 


What kind of pet do you have???

Posted By:
lol321
lol321
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
i have a dog called buzz a cat called lulia and a rabbit called charlie  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ADD ME!!

The Box

The Box

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos