Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
Babylove2390
Babylove2390
StarStarStar
Today when i let my hamster out he accidently ate a small peice of tamarind ..nd i read it can cause tumor to them ..is that true ?! .... what can i do to make it better ?!.... lyk is thr anything i can do to help him (my hamster)... is he really gonna get tumor or something Frown ..plzz help Sad !!!!!! 

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
I don't think just a little piece will cause him to get a tumor. He may get a bit sick, but I don't even think that will happen from eating just a small piece. I don't think there's anything to worry about. smile

But if you're still a bit worried, just watch his eating habits and how he acts. Make sure he's not acting in any way unusual from the norm (not eating, sleeping a lot, etc., etc.). If this starts to happen, you can take him to the vet if you can.

But honestly, I think he'll be fine.  Big Grin

#atyourservice
roll the bones

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
Babylove2390
Babylove2390
StarStarStar
THANK YOU soo muchh Big Grin !!! smile thx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rude - Magic!

Lets all lie!

Its a never ending game!

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

black veil brides vs. botdf-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

latest videos