Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
Babylove2390
Babylove2390
StarStarStar
Today when i let my hamster out he accidently ate a small peice of tamarind ..nd i read it can cause tumor to them ..is that true ?! .... what can i do to make it better ?!.... lyk is thr anything i can do to help him (my hamster)... is he really gonna get tumor or something Frown ..plzz help Sad !!!!!! 

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
I don't think just a little piece will cause him to get a tumor. He may get a bit sick, but I don't even think that will happen from eating just a small piece. I don't think there's anything to worry about. smile

But if you're still a bit worried, just watch his eating habits and how he acts. Make sure he's not acting in any way unusual from the norm (not eating, sleeping a lot, etc., etc.). If this starts to happen, you can take him to the vet if you can.

But honestly, I think he'll be fine.  Big Grin

#atyourservice
roll the bones

He ate the wrong thing !

Posted By:
Babylove2390
Babylove2390
StarStarStar
THANK YOU soo muchh Big Grin !!! smile thx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

Being ignored- NEED HELP!!!

latest videos