Kw-halloween-logo-small

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

what kind of hamster guys? plz post!

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
hi guys i want a hamster that will bond closely with me. I currently have a teddy bear hamster. DOn't get me wrong, i love the little guy but he always runs away from me. I want a  hamster that will beg to be in my arms. I also want him to be somewhat small. I hear dwarf hamsters don't live long but i don't want a humungous one either. So maybe a happy medium. Thanks in advance!  smile

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:3 My hamster is really nice. He's a Syrian Dwarf hamster, and he's always climbing around the cage, wanting my attention and for me to hold him. My only warning is that you shouldn't hold them straight away, maybe let him settle; Syrian Dwarf hamsters need time to settle. Just start rubbing him, and then gradually work up to holding Wink

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
i have never heard of the syrian dwarf hamster i will have to look it up
 smile

Posted By:
baby koala
baby koala
StarStarStar
Hey!!! Hamsters are really nice!! Just one thing! DO NOT get a robo dwarf hamster... They HATE to be handled and are always running away... They are really cute but not the best... Definitely go for the Syrian Dwarf hamsters! They are super nice and cuddly!

Love! Don't Hate! ;D

Posted By:
kittykat3422
kittykat3422
StarStar
i have a red teddy bear hamster!! smile

Posted By:
dabeastfromdaeast
dabeastfromdaeast
StarStarStar
no hamster is going to bond with you they are solitary animals and if anything they DISLIKE you. that little hamster is RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU. HAMSTERS AREN'T SOCIAL ANIMALS AND FORM NO BONDS AND HAVE NO LOYALTY IN THEM

sources: had to kill my hamster cause it betrayed me

add me friends

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar

"dabeastfromdaeast" wrote:

no hamster is going to bond with you they are solitary animals and if anything they DISLIKE you. that little hamster is RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU. HAMSTERS AREN'T SOCIAL ANIMALS AND FORM NO BONDS AND HAVE NO LOYALTY IN THEM

you are hilarious (did ya catch my sarcasm) and yes i have heard of a hamster bonding with their owner go to youtube and click on any of the videos of hamsters that love their owners.  Frustrated

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"dabeastfromdaeast" wrote:

That's absolute rubbish. That only happens if you annoy your hamster or scare them; ergo it's your fault.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
baren4
baren4
Star

You mean a Syrian hamster, There are only 5 types of domestic types of hamster and one wild species of hamster. So there are only six, Syrian hamsters, Cambells  Russian dwarf hamster, roboski dwarf hamster, winter white hamster,and Chinese dwarf hamster.
Pet stores justn make up silly names to it sounds new, like  a teddy bear hamster, A black bear hamster, Fancy russian dwarf and so forth. 
Sorry If you feel we like ARGHH I just know ALOT ABOUT HAMSTERS. Plus I have Cambells  Russian dwarf hamster of my own his name is Alvin!

Posted By:
baren4
baren4
Star
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Beatles VS One Direction

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos