Kw-logo-holiday

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

How to convince your parents to get you a dog?

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
I'm not sure how I should. They want one and my whole family wants one but no matter how much I ask they always say no. I try to be responsible but that always back fires. I am really worried about what I should do because I have never had a pet before. I have taken care of many but never had one of my own. I have already made power points, I don't know what else to do!
Please give me some advice,

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted By:
letstarsfly2013
letstarsfly2013
Star
i have and ous to have 3 then it became 2  Worried but thats not  for /

wait is all i can say i did all that you have so,when they where riddy to get a dog they will tell you. don't ask to much or else they may get mad and say you can't ever have a dog.
i wanted a dog and they said no but then i wilted and on night they came home with a dog.that i love so so much,i wish that you will find a dog for you

but i know how you feel,one day one day.

Letstarsfly

Posted By:
mz.ray alday
mz.ray alday
StarStar
i know how u fell

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D

Posted By:
mz.ray alday
mz.ray alday
StarStar
wat?u lost a dog.how

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D

Posted By:
toothless2002
toothless2002
StarStarStar
I convinced them to get me a Dogue De Bordeaux by showing them really cute pics and presenting them with promises

My Dogue De Bordeaux, Kane

Always Remember Who You Are

Posted By:
Trinity13 Lock
Trinity13
StarStarStar
I have one in my house even BEFORE I WAS BORN......... Tell them all the good sides into having a dog without mentioning the dog, persuade them. Then at the end of your persuasion  tell them about the the dog.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents never get me a new pet, A Cat :3

Posted By:
Kallic0
Kallic0
Star
Dogs are MORE than just a "big job".

Dogs need mental stimulation, and a firm pack leader.  First, you should know which breed you are looking for. Your default is of a Husky, or Malamute... Those dogs are WORKING breeds. They shed like heck, need a job, mental stimulation, and hours of exercise... a day! They were bred to do work in the harsh winter conditions, and run for miles a day... They are not for the first time dog owner. 

The best you can do, is ask your parents if your family can foster a easy going adult dog at the local shelter.

*I am a top contributor on Y!A, in the dog's section. 

Posted By:
Affenlab
Affenlab
StarStar
Are you sure you want a dog? I used to want a dog, then we watched our a dog for about 7 weeks, and I do not want a dog now! Try to be with dogs a lot before you deside. Also a dog is a lot of money, so your parnets might not want to spend so much money.

Cshorpihsitei

Posted By:
KittyLover777
KittyLover777
Star
You don't even have to convince them. Just make wish for a new dog at real-wishes (website). just type "real-wishes" into google and it will be the first thing to come up........It says making ppl aware of the site, brings energy to ur wish, so don't mind me. I'm just doing my part smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

latest videos