Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

My sad sad story about my pets

Posted By:
brittmc
brittmc
Star
my first pet that was mine is Bella she is a cat i had her ever since i was 7 now im 10.Then i got a dog thats a beagle her name is jasmine.Then i got another dog named Lily she was a pug. Then got two cats named Chip and Smokey. Now comes the sad part so Jasmine ran out of the house with out a leash and she ran in front of a car and my dad ran into the road and screamed stop at the car coming towards her and dad saved her.Now the next sad story ok so my dog Lily destored my moms house and we had to get rid of her.Now the final sad story my cats chip and smokey were peeing all over our house so we had to get rid of them. If you have any questions please ask me any time.

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
thanx 4 making me cry.............

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Those aren't even sad. ._.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Castlevania_boy_1275190 Lock
Castlevania_boy_1275190
StarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Those aren't even sad. ._.

I found my dog dead with blood all around him... 
.-. so after that I sent him with the trash xD

hi!
Relax
Take it easy tear us apart
Dam! :3

Posted By:
Affenlab
Affenlab
StarStar
You still have Bella though right? Look on the bright side.

Cshorpihsitei

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar

"brittmc" wrote:

my first pet that was mine is Bella she is a cat i had her ever since i was 7 now im 10.Then i got a dog thats a beagle her name is jasmine.Then i got another dog named Lily she was a pug. Then got two cats named Chip and Smokey. Now comes the sad part so Jasmine ran out of the house with out a leash and she ran in front of a car and my dad ran into the road and screamed stop at the car coming towards her and dad saved her.Now the next sad story ok so my dog Lily destored my moms house and we had to get rid of her.Now the final sad story my cats chip and smokey were peeing all over our house so we had to get rid of them. If you have any questions please ask me any time.

About the first one, why is it sad if your dad saved her? 

Life is short, make it worth living

Posted By:
dougan1
dougan1
StarStar
My dog has bone cancer,arthritis and recently had a surgery. Poor her she now has the lampshade on her head. Frown

Posted By:
Tomgirl111
Tomgirl111
Star
I have a dog called Dinah, and she's a dalmatian. I love her so much, I would give anything up to cure her cancer. Here is why:

One day I was walking her by myself, and I was thinking of our essay we had to do at school, and I didn't notice this German shepherd that must have escaped from it's owner's house. I was so distracted, that when the pit bull came over and attacked me, I was caught off guard. He pounced on me and I fell backwards, letting go of the leash. He was snapping his jaws at my face and I was so scare. He was biting me and scratching me and trying to get to my throat, so I grabbed his fur and tried to pull him off me. Then he bashed my head and I let go of his fur, and that's when he went for my throat. At that very moment, Dinah smashed into him and started biting and tearing at his fur. They got into a big fight, and I was screaming for help. Then a man in a four-wheel-drive drove past and stopped to help. He grabbed the shepherd and pulled him away.

If Dinah hadn't have slammed into that dog, I wouldn't be here today. Dinah has even saved me from a car once, by pulling my shirt back. I love her so much and I'll really miss her when she goes.

Tomgirl111 smile

Posted By:
2cool
2cool
Star
What do you do if your dog is sick and no docter is avalible? Big Frown

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"2cool" wrote:

What do you do if your dog is sick and no docter is avalible? Big Frown
vet.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Chat Or Fourms

latest videos