Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > cats!

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Cats!

Posted By:
Affenlab
Affenlab
StarStar
Hi, I have a cat named Sophie, (she is all over my profile,) who is really cute. She is 9 months old, a girl, and smaller than most cats. Even thou she is smaller, she is a dareing! She will go up to our other cat Jackson, who is a lot bigger, a boy, and older. Jackson used to hiss and whack Sophie, and she will go right up to him and whack him back. Jackson and Sophie are firends now, and they love to pretent to fight. You can tell they are pretented to fight, because Jackson will just lay now and whack Sophie, and after a little while, Sophie backs off and Jackson stays laying down, so it's Sophie who is making the pretent fight happen. Sophie also is talkive. She will come in the room and do a little meow, it's so cute! So does anybody have a cat you can talk about?

Cshorpihsitei

Cats!

Posted By:
milolover2012
milolover2012
Star
Hello I have a silver spotted british shorthair cat and he is called milo, he is 1 year and a half old and his birthday is on the 13th of September. He is an indoor cat so he never goes outside, which Is a good thing because my old cat was stolen by one of my neighbours. He is a very big and heavy cat and he loves to take over my bed when he sleeps with me every night. He is very shy and only stays with me he is even a little scared of my sister.  He likes to chase my Yorkshire terrier dog. He is my best friend ever and I love animals because they don't care what u look like all u have to do Is love them back.

By Lyndsey smile

Cats!

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I dont have a cat..i hav a dog...but i love cats ^_^!!! smile

Cats!

Posted By:
Sabahail
Sabahail
Star
I have a black and white cat named Spook. She's nine and so cute.

H.Ball

Cats!

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I have a cat. His name is Meg. He's like 10 years old but as hyper as a kitten/ He's a Norwegian Forest cat. I love how fluffy he is. :3

Banner

Cats!

Posted By:
archie_dudez98
archie_dudez98
Star
I have a cat called Benji he is 14 years old his birthday is 27th June 1999 (my birthday is 27th June 199Cool and he is ############ i have had him since he was born and he is very grumpy and evil now. he loves to lie down with my dog until my dog is in a playful moment. He loves to come and sit on your lap and for you to ###### him. I work with dogs and cats so I am alright with cats scratching me and biting me. Maine coons are also known as a American Longhair. they are breed of domestic cat with a distinctive physical appearance and valuable hunting skills. 

Cats!

Posted By:
booklover2000
booklover2000
StarStar
My cat is 2 and I love her to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Skittles or Nutella

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos