Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

my weired dogs

Posted By:
bbq123
bbq123
Star
ok so you know how dogs act all crazy when they want to right? ok my dogs are way worse. my oldest dog (roxy) likes to eat crayons, and when she would do here business outside it will be colorfull. she also is very jelouse and mean when it comes to other dogs. like one time she pushed and mugged my smaller dog(lucky) because he was getting just alittle bit of attention. my oldest dog kicks me, and sleep sooo wild, like she will stretch out her legs and take up most of the room at the bottom of my bed. she will like my face for no apparent reason, and she likes to get picked up and carried just like an HUMAN baby. now my littlest dog(lucky) when ever he gets excited he spins in circles like 20 times and dont get dizzy. and he likes you constantly and wont stop till you pop him in the mouth. oh and one more thing, my oldest dog likes to run back and forth in the house and wont stop!!! how weired are they!

*bubbles*

my weired dogs

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate dogs.

Cats ftw.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

my weired dogs

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

I hate dogs.

Cats ftw.

Agreed. Tongue Out

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)