x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Animals

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have a cat named Angel

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have four cats. smile


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I have four cats. smile
so cool! Shows your love for cats! Wink

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


I have four cats. smile
so cool! Shows your love for cats! Wink

Hehe I know right Big Grin


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


I have four cats. smile
so cool! Shows your love for cats! Wink

Hehe I know right Big Grin

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

 


I have four cats. smile
so cool! Shows your love for cats! Wink

Hehe I know right Big Grin

dont know what makes them the best!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Five dogs.... two kittens... Dexter and Lily are my cats (got Lily off of Harry Potter,was originallly going to name her Hedwig..) and Olive,Sassy,Stan,Bella and Alice are my doggies!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Five dogs.... two kittens... Dexter and Lily are my cats (got Lily off of Harry Potter,was originallly going to name her Hedwig..) and Olive,Sassy,Stan,Bella and Alice are my doggies!
* died reading* so cool!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago


"alvy123" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:




Five dogs.... two kittens... Dexter and Lily are my cats (got Lily off of Harry Potter,was originallly going to name her Hedwig..) and Olive,Sassy,Stan,Bella and Alice are my doggies!
* died reading* so cool!



 Not really... as you can tell I'm a Potter head...almost named Dexter Dumbledore.  My profile pic is actually of Dexter.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:





"alvy123" wrote:









"goldenlocks24" wrote:






Five dogs.... two kittens... Dexter and Lily are my cats (got Lily off of Harry Potter,was originallly going to name her Hedwig..) and Olive,Sassy,Stan,Bella and Alice are my doggies!
* died reading* so cool!



 Not really... as you can tell I'm a Potter head...almost named Dexter Dumbledore.  My profile pic is actually of Dexter.

Dexter is quite potterhead! (i'm one too)

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:








"alvy123" wrote:












"goldenlocks24" wrote:








Five dogs.... two kittens... Dexter and Lily are my cats (got Lily off of Harry Potter,was originallly going to name her Hedwig..) and Olive,Sassy,Stan,Bella and Alice are my doggies!
* died reading* so cool!



 Not really... as you can tell I'm a Potter head...almost named Dexter Dumbledore.  My profile pic is actually of Dexter.

Dexter is quite potterhead! (i'm one too)



I'm so gald there are people like me that are still obsessed even though the movies are over. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Latest Forum Posts

Type Above Users Name With Eyes Closed

Slap The Keyboard :p

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Type Above Users Name With Eyes Closed

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

The first word...

Which is your favorite animal?

The first word...

The first word...

let's talk about your crushes :)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games