Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

help my cat live longer

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
So I have this cat named Beauty. I got her when I was like 3 and I am 12 now. That makes her 8 or 9 because I just turned 12. I want to take her to college with me. That means she will have to live to be around 14 years old. I don't know if my math is correct lol. But, I want to keep her healthy and happy so she can keep me company through my days of college. Can you give me any tips?

P.S. She is currently an outside cat. She has been spayed. And she is very healthy.

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

help my cat live longer

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
It's pretty rare that a cat can live that long.
But anything's possible. Ideally, I want my dog to live forever, but I know he won't. Just make sure she eats right, stays away from illnesses, and is quite active (:

bring me the horizon ♥

help my cat live longer

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
My grandpas cat lived to be 14. But then eagles got to him...

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

help my cat live longer

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Take your cat to the vet for check-ups once in a while. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Crushing in the Cloud

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos