Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

Marmalade: 7 Year old boy
Lilly: 5 Year old girl
Rosie: 1 Year old girl
Buddy: 1 Year old boy
Cleo: 9 Months year old girl
Coco: 9 Months year old boy

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have nine dogs.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

@Alpha Good for you.

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 814

My kitten 

Gizmo:1 year old boy!!  Hippie

me
Hands Nails


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
21 cats...technically I only own 13 but 21 in my house.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Gupi1999" wrote:

21 cats...technically I only own 13 but 21 in my house.

Wait... What? xD


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:



"Gupi1999" wrote:


21 cats...technically I only own 13 but 21 in my house.

Wait... What? xD

Animal foster carer, plus we got a couple of free cats.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Gupi1999" wrote:



"Strawberrysnake" wrote:






"Gupi1999" wrote:




21 cats...technically I only own 13 but 21 in my house.

Wait... What? xD

Animal foster carer, plus we got a couple of free cats.


Ah. That explains it. xD


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity