Getting your Puppy ready for Bed-
1. Get a Laundry Basket(Get an extra one, one that your puppy will ALWAYS have)
2. Put a Blanket in the Basket. Don't just throw a blanket in there, make it comfortable.
3. Put a Teddy Bear in the basket. Puppies will think it's another puppy.
4. Put the basket by your bed
1. Put the puppy in the Basket.
2. Stay nearby the puppy.
3. Keep the basket by your bed, so if she wakes up you can pet her and she'll know she's not alone.
I just got a puppy and if you want to to teach her tricks Sit is the easiest to teach
I love my German Shepherd puppy Abby! I still love my old dog Cooper