Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
zoey101love
zoey101love
Star
do you love dogs then come chattin to me about them

I LOVE OLLY MURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SINGS LIKE A BOY ANGLE I HOPE HE NEVER DIES!!!!!!!!!!

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Dogs are the best!

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I love dogs! ♥ And what do you mean by, do some chattin to you about them? xP 

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
IlluminateItEllieex Lock
IlluminateItEllieex
StarStarStarStar
I have a dog named Sulley. c;

i CANNOT OK

My name is Ellie ♥
Jordan is perfect... End of story

Oh and also... Nate is a beautiful human being♥

OMG I CANNOTTT

My best friend made this for me♥

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
DOGSLIFE
DOGSLIFE
StarStar
OMG I FREAKING LOVE DOGS. DOGS ARE MY LIFE. ILL TALK TO YOU ALL DAY ADOUT DOGS. [obviously because my username is doslife haha] I have a dog named Hurley he's an adorable chocolate Labrador retriever. I've taught him some awesome like balancing a bone on his nose, and give me hugs it's so adorable. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I'm a dog person not a cat person Big Grin

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
awesomejassy123
awesomejassy123
StarStar
I love the dog cats are so stupid and dogs are so cute then they are puppys same are cute then the are bigger dogs are my life I would do any think to get a don't like my dog what run away or got kidnap by my mum stupid ex bf re member girls and boys cats can stich your eyes out but dog we sleep with u lay on your lap and give u a kiss so have a dog ####### of a cat ok go team dogs  

i got a awesome cute bf i love u babe people can be my friends if them what sorry dudes i am taken by the most sweetest guy on the earth
if u are not u just be u because no body like u then u are not u so just be u i am bering be me and people like me but if people don't get u just say hey i am me and i know it so just be u smile and i love my bf

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"awesomejassy123" wrote:

I love the dog cats are so stupid and dogs are so cute then they are puppys same are cute then the are bigger dogs are my life I would do any think to get a don't like my dog what run away or got kidnap by my mum stupid ex bf re member girls and boys cats can stich your eyes out but dog we sleep with u lay on your lap and give u a kiss so have a dog ####### of a cat ok go team dogs  

Cats are not stupid! xP smile 

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
Babblez
Babblez
StarStar
Cats aren't dumb. Dogs aren't dumb either. They're both cool. 

It's not my fault if I babble a lot~ Wink Grin
I love Harry Potter, Theater, and k-pop.

dogs lovers only

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
I love dogs! I like big dogs like Saint Bernards and Rottweilers 

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What to do if I can't date?

What to do if I can't date?

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

latest videos