Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

HELP! I can't find my puppy!

Posted By:
Thunder2222
Thunder2222
StarStarStarStar
My puppy's name is June and he's a shih tzu. I lost him today when I opened the door by accident and now I can't find him??? I lost him a few hours ago. Usually, June goes outside for a while and always comes back inside but now I can't find him!!! I looked around the neighborhood to look for him but I still can't find him!!! He doesn't have a dog tag, but has a collar. I didn't make a lost sign but can anyone give me some advice how to find him????? I'm really worried.

OHH, SO U THINK U DEFEATED NARUTO 0_0

Hahaha.... 4 tailed fox: EAT MY TAILED BEAST BOMB!!!! 0_0

NUUU, HAMSTERS ARE CONTAGIOUS XD

NUUUUUU, HAMSTERS ARE CONTAGIOUS! GET AWAY FROM ME!! NUUUUU!!!!! ME HATE HAMSTERS! Hamster: What.... -.-'

There is only 2 rules of the game.
1. You must not think about the game
2.Chuck Norris always wins the game
What's the first thing u think of?

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't worry! Someone or you will find your dog! Once my friend's dog ran away, and a girl rang on her doorbell with her dog. I'm sure you will find your dog! Put posters around to let people know!

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

Posted By:
baby koala
baby koala
StarStarStar
Hi Im so sorry to hear that A few months ago one of my dogs ran out and when i got out of school I saw her running towards me. I think she was scared of the outside world but she was happy to see me. Hopefully that will happen to your dog.  Good Luck!

Love! Don't Hate! ;D

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
The first thing you should do is ask around near where he went missing, because the chances are; someone's found him. If no one's seen him, then I'm sure he'll turn up soon. I'd also make a lost sign with all your details on. I hope you find him. smile

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh no!! Frown I hope you find him! You should definitely create a lost sign with a picture and your details, and then hang the sign all over your neighbourhood. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Oh no!! Frown I hope you find him! You should definitely create a lost sign with a picture and your details, and then hang the sign all over your neighbourhood.
^^ P.S.I hope you find him,Let us know when you do!!

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay!  I lost my cat, once.  We found him in the neighbor's yard three days later.  Make some Lost Dog signs and thoroughly describe your dog if you don't have a picture.  Maybe your dog needed some fresh air. 

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
no offense i know your concerned about your dog but i hate it when people do this like their dog runs outside for like 3 hours and they get soooooo concerned don't worry my dog was outside all night one time he came right back your dog is loyal no matter what he is probably just expanding his territory so expect more of this don't worry though he'll come back 

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

My "Friends" Ditched Me

My "Friends" Ditched Me

The new Kurio Xtreme?

latest videos