Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Posted By:
wolfpaca
wolfpaca
Member since:
August, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4
great thread! I just got a new puppy a few months ago and I've tried everything to stop him from chewing up stuff he's not supposed to.I need help!!!!!Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee give me some advice on what to do with him???

better than the rest better than the best


Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;_2170677 Lock
-NeverLetGo;_2170677
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 61
I heard that putting baking soda in cat litter, will make the smell go away.

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"I am epic" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"I am epic" wrote:

Gracie can you sticky this? Or Kat?  Or Allie?
Our wish is their command! xDD P.S: By the way, your username really describes you. Big Grin
Lol xD and nice thread. Grin
Really? Thank you very much!! =))


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"wolfpaca" wrote:

great thread! I just got a new puppy a few months ago and I've tried everything to stop him from chewing up stuff he's not supposed to.I need help!!!!!Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee give me some advice on what to do with him???
Thank you very much! The best thing for that is give your pet a proper training. Teach your puppy the right way not just only not to chew the things he's not supposed to, but the basics! I know it's pretty hard to do that, but I think you can do it! You just need a help from your beloved ones. And don't forget to pet or fondle your puppy!


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

I heard that putting baking soda in cat litter, will make the smell go away.
Haha, I heard about that too. xD


Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

I heard that putting baking soda in cat litter, will make the smell go away.
Haha, I heard about that too. xD
Yep, me too!! x3

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥


Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2911
And good thread, Bea! Smile Nose

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

And good thread, Bea! Smile Nose
Thank you very much, Aatreyee!! ^-^


Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 144
Awesome help! :3 I'll use it once I get a pet, but by then, it's going to say: Posted over 35 years ago. xD

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Pink_Soxz_Rox" wrote:

Awesome help! :3 I'll use it once I get a pet, but by then, it's going to say: Posted over 35 years ago. xD
Thank you very much! ^-^ Oh, haha! xDD


play online games

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

What are cool Kids to you?

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

What are cool Kids to you?

Ear Piercing Help

What book are you currently reading?

kw awards

What/How are you feeling right now?

Pet peeves

Pet peeves

latest videos