Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
CeCe777
CeCe777
StarStar
Animal abuse is a horrible thing. I mean come on there are other ways to punish your animal besides abadoning them and hurting them for example a simple NO usually is fine.  Sometimes people get animals just so they can a buse them. Both of my dogs were abused before i got them. The oldest 12 was dumped out of a car onto a busy road. Luckily a show dog trainer came and took him to be one of his own show dogs there he learned tricks and preformed on animal planet until he got to old to do the tricks at 8. When he was 9 me and my family adopted him and he has been with us ever since. He does have some medical problems, he is nof course slow, and he is hating his new diet which the vet told us to put him on but other than that he is a perfect pekinese-pomeranian mix. My second dog is 1 years old and we got him when he was 4 months old and the place that we got him at was horrible. Almost every dog there was freakishly skinny and they were selling puppies that were way to young to be sold nevertheless be half way across the country from their mothers im talking 3 day olds and 1 week olds. They had a 5 day old puppy in a empty aquirium with a heat lamp over it. When we got the dog ( a cavapoo half cavalier king charles and half poodle) he was so skiddish and he hates men and he is scared of everything the first time i took him on a walk when i took one step he would run a way. Soon he relaized my family was harmless and we were not going to hurt him. He still hates men he eats blankets and his teething time was a night mare but what can i say he is just a cute puppy.

Maddie

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
Trickyheart
Trickyheart
Star
I hate that Mad

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
tigersfan35
tigersfan35
StarStar
One time my mom found this thing with no hair and she took it to the vet to see what it was they said it was a kitten. people had set a litter of kittens on fire then the doctor said get up every 2 hrs and rub this stuff on her but she probably wont make it and that cat grew it's hair back and lived to be in it's 20's

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
chalaswagg
chalaswagg
Star
this is a good story

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
Baliee
Baliee
StarStarStarStar
OMG THAT HORRIBLE..... my dog has cancer right now and she is holding on for her life.... i am so sad... its not animal abuse but animal abuse is sad and i thought this was sad

I Love Boys

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend's dog's vocal chords were cut by her previous owner . . . she can't even whimper, much less bark . . .Worried

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
Baliee
Baliee
StarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

My friend's dog's vocal chords were cut by her previous owner . . . she can't even whimper, much less bark . . .Worried
 O m G THAT IS SO SAD... I THINK I ... AM... GUNNA...CRY Frown

I Love Boys

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
happyfac3
happyfac3
Star
i have a three legged dog named jenny. we got her at the humaine society which in the title they r humaine so they dont kill the dogs if they get to crowded , hey make more room for them. jenny was abused by men and thrown on the street and thats how she got a broken leg. animal control took her in tried to fix her leg but they had to amputate it. (cut it off) when our dog maggie had died my mother said we had to wait a few months before looking for another dog but of course she said we could go look a week later. we all had a few dogs we wanted to look at but she had kept jenny a secret from us. after we had looked at all the dogs we  were about to make a decision when she said one more. when she came out of her kennel she was so playful and cute and sweet and she ran like nobodies buisness and of course a week after that she was in the car coming home with us. aafter an expierience like that we got a dog from a family member. her name is lady. everyone in our family is addicted to dogs. we have three and here are their names. jojo-chihuahua jenny-a mix of so many breeds you cant tell       lady-shiatsu (better known as the dog with the beard)

************************************************************************************************************************ HAPPYFAC3
************************************************************************************************************************

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
My friend likes to drown Hamsters.

Animal abuse stories

Posted By:
tigersfan35
tigersfan35
StarStar
thats a great story I was reading about this dog whose both front legs where gone and the dog learned to walk on it's hind legs i loved that story

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos