Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > hawsies!!!

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

HAWSIES!!!

Posted By:
IBroughtThePickles
IBroughtThePickles
Star
Hey, okay so I want some opinions. I am going to get a horse and I can't decide whether I should get a green horse and just spend more time training with him, or get a more expensive, experienced horse and not have to start him. So give me ideas and opinions!  smile

~Horses give us the wings we lack and so much with we had~

HAWSIES!!!

Posted By:
MrsJoeJonas001
MrsJoeJonas001
StarStar
If your going to get a green horse be sure to ask someone to help you break it in or spend time with the horse you want before buying it si he/she can get used to you. if your going to get an experienced horse, ask the current owner if you can have a hack on her/him so you can get used to its pace, personality etc. Get all vetenary care and past from the current owner before buying, otherwise you could end up with a critically ill or stolen horse! any more details needed, comment me!xxx

Live Every Moment♥
Laugh Everyday♥
Love Beyond Words♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos