Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > dogs

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Dogs

Posted By:
sophiana333
sophiana333
StarStar
Dogs r my animal I love big huge monster dogs who can rip u up.i once had a dog her name was brungrel she was a really bad dog huge and one day my grandma opened her dog pen and my grandma didn't know that  my friends sister  came over and then my grandma opened the dog pen and brungrel ran so fast up the steps came on the veranda and bit my friends sister she was bleeding my mom and her mom had to rush her to the hospital.gladly she was ok.but I still like big dogs so that if someone comes and robs the place that would be the last  place that person ever robs. Devil

AkA

Dogs

Posted By:
sophiana333
sophiana333
StarStar
now I'm gonna talk about cats I'm not that much of a cat fan but if there were rats in my house I would've Ben the biggest cat fan ever. Angel

AkA

Dogs

Posted By:
sophiana333
sophiana333
StarStar
I love lizards snakes all the big scary animals they just seem so peaceful in a bad sort of  way. I had a snake once but then I got tired of it so then I got a rat but it ran away.so now I only have a parrot,a hamster,a bulldog and a  bird  Annoyed

AkA

Dogs

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Dogs are cool.

Check out this thread on KW

Dogs

Posted By:
Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber
StarStarStar
I luv dogs! 

Swaggy.

Dogs

Posted By:
Smexiilicious
Smexiilicious
StarStarStarStar
Ayee, dogs are cool. I have a mutt that we got from the pound, and then we have another mutt that our neighbors gave us. But we have a pure- bread pitt, and he's just a puppy, but I have a scar from his bite. Big Grin He's awesome (And by mutt, I mean literally a mutt. They're mixes of more than 3 dogs.)

Cr3@#!>!#y_!$_K3%

Dogs

Posted By:
puppymeg
puppymeg
Star
same, I adore all dogs but especially big ones, I've got a border collie cross with a lab, she is really small cause she is only 7 months old. I love her soooo much!! 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Friends

latest videos