Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
friendfanatic47
friendfanatic47
StarStarStarStar
If you have a funny pet story, please share!

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
manoj9585_2166555 Lock
manoj9585_2166555
Star
I also want a funny and lovely story  ____________ [url=httpFrustrated/www.printland.in/category/anniversary-greeting-cards ]anniversary card[/url]

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
My old dog used to bark at the song 'Who Let The Dogs Out' when the barking parts came on Big Grin 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
My dog once chased a squirrel in the park... and ended up running away from it. c(:

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
Erica1234
Erica1234
StarStarStar
My dog once got ahold of a bunny. We think he took it and ripped its head of because my dad wen to go get it. He looked down and there was the head staring up at him

Don't be racist be a panda

They're black white and asian

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
Pony Slaystation
Pony Slaystation
StarStarStarStar
Around age 9 I had an African Gray parrot, and it was perched on my finger while I was talking to it. She couldn't speak very well, and I was trying to teach it some inappropriate curse words out of boredom. She actually ended up saying one on her first go at it and I was really shocked. But after that she wouldn't stop saying "bum bum".

Butter Dance

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
friendfanatic47
friendfanatic47
StarStarStarStar
My aunt's dog is scared of EVERYTHING! My aunt says that he's afraid of loud noises, water, bubbles, other dogs, animals such as squirls, new people, tall people, men, people with hats on, tree's and his own shadow! One day, i saw him barking at a leaf! smile

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
cupcake317
cupcake317
Star
My dog is named lucky and she is so funny when i walk her and she just scrapes her pals agensted the ground

Funny pet stories!

Posted By:
Girlgal!
Girlgal!
StarStarStar
one time my cat fell in the tolit when she was pLaying in the tolit! She went in and out so fast she didn't get wet! Ha Ha!

bush babies are super cute search them up!!!!

I love cats too!

and polar bears!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Help

Help

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Help

Help

What is your favorite anime?

latest videos