Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

oscar fish or goldfish

Posted By:
lil cookie77
lil cookie77
StarStarStarStar
I got the oscar fish from my class room it is like a perona if you stick your finger in the fish tank he would bit it  my teacher did it when he was a baby she said it tickled but she will not do it know that is grown up and p.s the oscar fish can eat the goldfish but not alot also bugs but we feed it blood worms and thes wierd looking pebble things so please choose one or both Angel there both awesome Wink Big Grin smile Hippie Cool Tongue Out Dazed Punk Clown Vampire Confused

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

oscar fish or goldfish

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
I had to google what an Oscar Fish is o.O I'm saying Goldfish, those Oscar Fish are... weird? xD 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Reasons why MockingJay Part 1 is the worse...

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

How do you make a forum?

latest videos