Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

I hate most cats and dogs

Posted By:
$ismyfriend
$ismyfriend
StarStar
i hate most dogs becuz when i go to my friends house and ring the door bell the bark so loud and attack me so it makes me hate them more. But cats get look ugly and scratch up the place,  and they eyes scare me.                                                                                                             

- Love Rose

I hate most cats and dogs

Posted By:
Pebbles19
Pebbles19
Star
Awww, you hate cats and dogs? Not all dogs are like you're friends dog. Each dog has a unique personality. Like my friends dog LOVES people but would kill another animal if he had the chance to. How about Tigers? Many people love tigers and there eyes look similar to cats, again, not all cats scratch up the place if you tell/train them not too. Cats in a way, have two different eyes. In darkness there pupils change, yes, this is rather strange, but that's nature.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos