Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

How to Prove You're Worthy for a Pet

Posted By:
-Kitty-
-Kitty-
StarStar
Parents can almost always say this when you ask for a pet - "You need to prove you can handle the job." My parents have always said that to me. And normally, we don't listen and ask more. But if you turn out to be listening and you are now willing to do the challenge, here are steps you should do. Clean your room - Your room is just like your cage. If you are planning to get a hamster, gerbil, guinea pig, or fish, cage/tank cleaning is a must. They spend pretty much all their time in there. Your room, most of you probably don't spend so much time in, but if it's clean and nice, your parents will start assuming that you will do a good cleaning job. Even with dogs and cats - you need to clean up what they make.. This isn't only a one time cleaning. You need to have it clean for like, a month, or keep cleaning it for that long. Follow some of Bea's tips - Her forum is a sticky in pets. Use those tips to find out which animal you want and how to care for it. smile  Make food for the family, or get food - You will be the one getting the pet food when you get your pet and you will be feeding it. Don't forget about water, also. Your family needs food and water, so for dinner some nights, go out, buy some food, or make a nice dinner for them. Serve it. Practice - Pets are serious. With or without your parents knowing, you should practice care for your pet before you get it. Practice serving your family, practice cleaning the cage, practice taking walks and make a checkpoint on when you go back home. Everything you can. That's it. I'm just going to say good luck on getting your pet. These steps may not get you a pet, but they will sure help you in the future. Good luck, and if you get one, congrats. smile

Me and you. smile

Posted By:
coolbria
coolbria
StarStar
MHELP AROUND THE HOUSE DO THE HARD STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE PRIOMIS i WILL FEED HIM TAKE HIM FOR WALK AND OTHER WAY IS I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY BABY SISTER AND PROVE THAT i DIZER A PET.            

Posted By:
-Kitty-
-Kitty-
StarStar

"coolbria" wrote:

MHELP AROUND THE HOUSE DO THE HARD STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE PRIOMIS i WILL FEED HIM TAKE HIM FOR WALK AND OTHER WAY IS I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY BABY SISTER AND PROVE THAT i DIZER A PET.            
Good luck.

Me and you. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos