Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Help with my new cat!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey!  got a new kitten today she's 5 months and my dog is jealous of her. They can't be in the same room together without tension. The cat doesn't attack but my dog is sooo jealous. She won't come out of my room or eat or drink! besides that she is comfortable! Any help!

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Help with my new cat!

Posted By:
baozitao_2245333 Lock
baozitao_2245333
StarStarStar
There's not really a whole lot you can do except get your dog used to the kitten. You just have to show your dog that you still love him/her. Since you only got her today, you shouldn't be so worried yet. My cat was very jealous when I got my dog six years ago, and my cat has obviously adjusted now. (:

약해진 날 벗어 던지고
나를 이겨내겠어

Help with my new cat!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
you have to keep them in separate rooms. First, make it so they can't see each other. Then make it so they CAN see each other. After they get to the point where the dog isn't "jealous", let them interact with each other. This was on a professional show. Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos