Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

My new kitten

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
Hii! I got a 5 month old cat from my mom's friend because she was incapable of caring for her anymore. I posted a question a few days ago about her and my dog not getting along-- they are better now and don't fight! Thanks for the help! BUT my cat doesn't eat on a schedule. She eats on serving through out the day..is that bad?  P.S she is at a healthy weight too, she's even a little chunky but not over weight. 

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

My new kitten

Posted By:
Raechel
Raechel
StarStarStarStar
hey good luck i have 5 cats all maine coon i love them well here are some tips they love strings, if they stare at you they love you, if they rub against you they are saying hello, if an inside cat when make a crazy mad dash shes using energy goood luuuck

haven't eaten in 2 minutes

/\__/\ ----------------------------------- ( ) ( )
(=•.•= ) i watching you mouse ( , , )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

Last one to say car wins

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved