Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > sick cat

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

Sick cat

Posted By:
1Dgirl789 Lock
1Dgirl789
StarStar
my mom's cat Chloe is sick and Chloe has cancer. My mom is so sad and I am too. But she still acts like herself. She is the best cat ever!

1Dgirl789

Sick cat

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Omg that's so sad! Frown

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Sick cat

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
do you know what kind of cancer it is? thats terrible, i hope Chloe gets better Frown

Jeffery and Darrel

Sick cat

Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
StarStarStarStar
this makes me cry

Sick cat

Posted By:
xcaptain_Chrisx
xcaptain_Chrisx
StarStarStar
I don't know what I would do if my cats got sick.

Sick cat

Posted By:
1Dgirl789 Lock
1Dgirl789
StarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

do you know what kind of cancer it is? thats terrible, i hope Chloe gets better Frown
  No I do not know what type of cancer it is but she does have a couple of tumors-there is not much we can do and to find out what kind it is would be too traumatic for Chloe. We just are going to spoil her and LOVE HER!

1Dgirl789

Sick cat

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
I really hate to say this, but I know where you are coming from. I had a cat named crush. He was the cutest sweetest orange cat, so full of life. Well he got sick too, a lot like Chole. It still breaks my heart to say it, but the best thing to do was put him to sleep. I didn't want to, he was everything to me, he was my first pet. But the vet told us he would be in a lot of pain, and it was the best thing for him. I feel awful for saying it, but maybe you talk to your vet about it. But I hope chole gets better, I know for some cancer it can be removed through surgery  It can be pricey but you should look into it.

Thats me!

Sick cat

Posted By:
*My Desire*
*My Desire*
StarStar
 Well I could tell you what too do, but there's several different forms of cancer. It can effect so many area's. There's not many treatments out there though. Which would it be?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-

Do social justice warriors help, or only c...