Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > my pets!

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

my pets!

Posted By:
hazeleye267
hazeleye267
Star
well i have 2 dogs and 1 cat the cats name is Ivy she is my baby i love her in summer 2011 she ran away for 6 months and finally came back i was so sad in those six months now almost every night she sleeps with me! and my dogs zeke he's 4 years old and has bad hips but we have this medication for him to get better! zeke is a mastiff mix with pitbull and bulldog! his heads bigger than mine! and my other dog ella mae she is a tree walker coone hound and is 4 years old also, she loves to howl! we always have to yell at her to shut up, HAHAHAHAHA LOL she makes the whole house crazy. but were loving pet owners and my dad will save any dog he sees, trust me! i love to have dogs and cats. but the thing you have to remember is always be nice to your pets. cause remember you live longer than your pets! and your pets will love you no matter what you do! so when my dogs are bad yes i yell at them but at the same time i tell them i'm sorry cause i can't stand to see there faces sad when i yell at them ya know!LOL well anyways always love your pets and they'll always love you!!

ND**>

my pets!

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
Hi i had nine pets i had two fish three guniea pigs a dog three cats a hamester

my pets!

Posted By:
BarbieCapricorn12
BarbieCapricorn12
StarStar
i have a cat named zero. he has a bottom lip and half a top one. he is named zero because he has a number zero on his side. he is my sissy's because she was the one who picked him out

****N3w Y0rk 0r Bu$t****

my pets!

Posted By:
i_love_you521
i_love_you521
Star
I have 9 dogs:  5 grown up labradors                          3 labrador puppies                          1 patterdale terrior

my pets!

Posted By:
Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx
StarStarStarStar
i only have 2 pets one is a rabbit named fluffy  and a cat named Lucy

Taylor

Smile while you have teeth!
~Saira~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos