Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > my dog

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

My dog

Posted By:
faithgirl6291
faithgirl6291
StarStar
 hi i have a dog named sheba we found her at the shelter i love her dearly  Angel She is like a magician she  can get out of anything  smile she is husky\sharpei Big Grin also she had nine pups her owners did not want the pups so they got rid of the loving family Sad

Faith

My dog

Posted By:
appleluvb08
appleluvb08
Star
My dogs a Pit bull/Husky mixed.

My dog

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a dog named Callie who's a black lab collie mix. I used to have another dog, but not anymore.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

My dog

Posted By:
MISSSYME321
MISSSYME321
Star

i have a dog named teddy he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  he is a mix of a yorkie and a maltes so he is called a morkie.he is only nine inches tall.he is sort of a graysh kinda co,lor with a tency-tiny bit of  brown and white if you go to my profile you will see him with his long hair but we got it cut and it is sooooo cute if i can get a pic of him and his new hair cut i will upload it on the computer on  my profile so all can see how cute and adoribel he is!!!!!!!!!! smile Wink Blush Hippie Angel but............ even though he is cute and soft and cuddly he is such a hippie and a gangster he will play chase you barking and growling HIS HEAD OFF!!!! and whene you come home he willl nibble your fingers off, too Frustratedgo to my profile and see my little [sometimes annoying] teddy bear.

Mya's help with life topics

My dog

Posted By:
diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles
StarStarStarStar
I have a dog his name is Sam hes a German sheperd

LEN AND RIN ROCK -_- =) smile Frown Wink Frustrated :3 XD X3 lenXrin
D gray man
Fma!!!
lucky star
Inuyasha
AND MORE!!!!!!

My dog

Posted By:
reebs
reebs
Star

my dogs name is gabriel.she responds to gabby.shes a yorkshire terrier.

SHE CAN DANCE!

My dog

Posted By:
angrybirdsrock
angrybirdsrock
Star

i have three dogs one is a mutt and another is a min pin and the last is my altime favorite my corgi mack!!!!!!  smile

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

My dog

Posted By:
shayla13
shayla13
Star
i have four dogs and they are all adorable one is named killer but he is soooo sweet and then there's ace my baby chocolate lab pup and then there's domino he is a border collie pup then there's lacy she is dominoes mom!

My dog

Posted By:
GlitterGirl2002
GlitterGirl2002
StarStar
I have a dog. He is a westie and is now 11 months old! smile He is sooooooooo cute and I love him to bits. He is called Sparky. smile

My dog

Posted By:
rockergirl2403
rockergirl2403
StarStar
idk Confused

rockergirl2403

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

fave t-swift song?

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved