Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

A man's best friend-moved

Posted By:
swagggirlallday
swagggirlallday
Star
Hey guys this is Darice I told you I would be back. Do you got a dog. Well I used to have a two but the puppy got out while I wasn't home and got hit by a car. The other one we had to give away because we were moving and where we were going the rule was no pets aloud so I had to say goodbye. I hope she is in a good home with someone who loves her. I hope you guys out there don't go through this with your dog or dogs. smile Love see you later.

Swagggirl

A man's best friend-moved

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"swagggirlallday" wrote:

Hey guys this is Darice I told you I would be back. Do you got a dog. Well I used to have a two but the puppy got out while I wasn't home and got hit by a car. The other one we had to give away because we were moving and where we were going the rule was no pets aloud so I had to say goodbye. I hope she is in a good home with someone who loves her. I hope you guys out there don't go through this with your dog or dogs. smile Love see you later.
Aw Frown Im sorry about your double loss of the puppies Frown  [whispers] Im moving this to the pets section and i hope this is mkay and if you wants me to move it back here please let me know smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos