Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

You tell me

Posted By:
Total Swaggie❤
Total Swaggie❤
StarStarStar
They say that lifes to short but i beg to differ, i believe love is the farthest from a forever. We live day to day thriving for that wanted feeling to feed that starvation of being loved by someone in our minds our every bit of perfection. In a blink of an eye your love dies and you realize that lifes not all that you thought it would be. Without someone to hold and have that passion to love or even lust you feel like nothing. Like everything is nothing and then you begin to be depressed and you start to stress and lose your mind and friends because you have no one to love you or tell you those sweet things you see all over the world. We let go so easily we say those words but really what do they mean? how we can we throw emotions at each other and then take them away and start with someone new the next day. Doesn’t make since but its weird how the heart works. We all love differently, we all feel and see differently but we all have hearts and we all break, we cry and feel. So tell me how do you know if its real? 
-Kegan Keant

My Brother always steps on my dreams lol
Unicorns and Rainbows! xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos