Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

the longest story ever

Posted By:
cute cudly pandabear
cute cudly pandabear
StarStarStar
hey lets make the longest story ever this is how i would like it to go u write a parograph of a story part that matches what i write and lets make sure the story never ends ok? i'll start now

once there was a prince named, george. prince, george loved to laugh and play with all his school friends. but one day, georges mother and father told him that they were moving far away. george, fought his perents to try to let him stay. but nothing worked and they moved away far far away from all, georges friends. george, cried and cried but his mother and father did nothing about it.

gay and proud u don't like it then i'll shove a cactus down ur throat!

gay marriage should be leggilized! cuz i want to get married one day!

support gay rights then maybe i'll talk to u!!

the longest story ever

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
So then George went to his new house and found out it was haunted and he went to a new school found friends and went to help the ghost get out of his house with the help of his friends, gummie.oogie.and berrt yeah so then................??????

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos